Lori Lancaster | October 1, 2005
[hidden by request]

Scott Hardie | October 1, 2005
Yeah. So many of the recent goos that I designed to be challenging were overcome so quickly that I let myself get carried away with the difficulty on this one. It's the meanest I plan to get this round short of a tiebreaker; whoever can solve it deserves their Imelda. Instead of "very hard," I actually considered giving it a difficulty rating of "Google this, fuckers!" ;-)

Amy Austin | October 1, 2005
Hmm... "okay, fucker!" ;-D

Scott Hardie | October 1, 2005
Well done.

Scott Hardie | October 2, 2005
...Must... resist... urge... to make game... even harder...

Amy Austin | October 2, 2005
Heheh... wait a minute, now -- I've missed a bunch this round, and I'm still knocking my brains out trying to figure out (0668)! The way Russ is playing this round, I'm already tempted to give him the game... don't make it so I can't even keep up a 5-point lag!!! ;-D

Scott Hardie | October 2, 2005
Russ is demonstrating some mad skillz, that's for sure. Right now, I'm experiencing my usual frustration when the goos I design to be almost impossible are guessed by the top players with apparent ease. Partly it's the blow to my pride as creator of those goos, but mostly it's disappointment that once again, the mere mortal players have to be stumped by goos that don't seem to faze the best players (the goos Steve Dunn described as "No. Freakin'. Idea."). I'm willing to put in these super-difficult goos at the end of each round because it gives the top players a chance to shake up their standings, but if that doesn't happen, the casual players suffer for nothing. Oh well, maybe I'm speaking too soon, since it looks like a number of the current goos are capable of stumping after all. (And I don't mean to diminish the considerable effort you top players put into most of these super-difficult goos, either.)

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.