Scott Hardie | January 1, 2002
[hidden by author request]

Anna Gregoline | January 4, 2002
Scott, that was exhaustive yet fascinating. And awww. Thanks for the compliments.

Hope you do a retrospective on the end of 2002 - I missed a lot of this. Here's to us talking more.

Love ya,
Anna (VoodooToaster WebMistress)

Lori Lancaster | January 15, 2002
[hidden by author request]

Rebekah Dassion | February 24, 2002
Hi...I remember you...one of my friends found this site trying to remember mine, so I looked it up. My family moved to West Chicago after seventh grade, and I graduated high school there.
I'm a graduate student at Wisconsin now, teaching and working towards an MA (and hopefully PhD) in Spanish...Good luck with your upcoming graduation!

Scott Hardie | March 15, 2002
Lori - Thanks for the offer. I might or might not accept. I hope to see you in person or at least talk to you on the phone this weekend, so I'll ask you then.

Rebekah - Good to hear from you. I sent you an email message.

Josh - Do you mean Toni Morrison? Famous author? Wrote Beloved, Jazz, Song of Solomon?

Scott Hardie | March 15, 2002
Oh, shit...

Anna - Thanks! :-)

(Yours was the only comment I read at the time. I only noticed the other three after surfing the control panel log.)

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.

Other Discussions Started by Scott Hardie

We're All Giant Crab-Men, I Tell You!

Kelly and I saw this nature/science show on PBS last night about researchers who were trying to find the first creature to walk on land. They started by looking in our DNA, since there's a record there of everything we've evolved from, and they got it bac Go »

Free Parking

Survey time. This may start a fight; I hope not. Go »

A Mother of a Problem

Yesterday's Literature goo created a number of problems. I couldn't find an image of the two women together (or even a decent pair of separate portraits that I could combine in Photoshop), and I didn't want to leave them out of the theme because, as far a Go »

Picky Eaters Club

After recently meeting a guy who only eats plain hamburgers, cheese pizza, and steak, Kelly and I have counted ourselves lucky that we are not picky eaters and do not have Go »

Flesh-Eating Zombies are Multiplying Like Rabbits!

For nonfiction class today we were supposed to bring in a tabloid newspaper. I chose the Weekly World News because it's the most outlandish. Go »

What the

When did Home Depot become "The" Home Depot? Or am I nuts? Go »

Happy anniversary!

Matthew Preston joined Funeratic 20 years ago today.

Go for the Gold!

Predict this year's Oscar winners and earn a prize!

20 Years of Celebrity Goos

Count down Celebrity Goo Game's 20 most influential goos on the occasion of its 20th anniversary.