Scott Hardie | January 1, 2002
[hidden by author request]

Anna Gregoline | January 4, 2002
Scott, that was exhaustive yet fascinating. And awww. Thanks for the compliments.

Hope you do a retrospective on the end of 2002 - I missed a lot of this. Here's to us talking more.

Love ya,
Anna (VoodooToaster WebMistress)

Lori Lancaster | January 15, 2002
[hidden by author request]

Rebekah Dassion | February 24, 2002
Hi...I remember you...one of my friends found this site trying to remember mine, so I looked it up. My family moved to West Chicago after seventh grade, and I graduated high school there.
I'm a graduate student at Wisconsin now, teaching and working towards an MA (and hopefully PhD) in Spanish...Good luck with your upcoming graduation!

Scott Hardie | March 15, 2002
Lori - Thanks for the offer. I might or might not accept. I hope to see you in person or at least talk to you on the phone this weekend, so I'll ask you then.

Rebekah - Good to hear from you. I sent you an email message.

Josh - Do you mean Toni Morrison? Famous author? Wrote Beloved, Jazz, Song of Solomon?

Scott Hardie | March 15, 2002
Oh, shit...

Anna - Thanks! :-)

(Yours was the only comment I read at the time. I only noticed the other three after surfing the control panel log.)

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.

Other Discussions Started by Scott Hardie

Deeply Sorry

I wish I could have brought this up a week ago when it was still happening, but I wonder if anyone else was just as incensed as I was by the angry rejection of the Pope's apology in the Muslim world? (link) The Pope gave a speech in which he academical Go »

I Saw This Written on a Chalkboard

The English professor was lecturing his class on the subject of double negatives. "In English, two negatives form a positive. Go »

MKE

Well, I had just submitted ten paragraphs about my six-day trip to Milwaukee when the site went down for a minute, losing my discussion in cyberspace. Mainly I wanted to thank Matthew Preston, D R, and Angela Rehn for showing me such a great time. Go »

One Size Fits All

It's my pleasure to debut the latest version of Funeratic today! The entire site has been redesigned to make it fully compatible with all devices, including phones and tablets. Go »

K Thx

What's on your agenda for this holiday? Anything new this year? Kelly and I are going to join my mother and her partner for dinner at a fancy-ish local restaurant. Go »

A Loosing Battle

A college professor is trying to get variant spellings like Febuary, twelth and truely accepted into the English language, due to frequent use. (link) Personally, I figure that loose, as in "I'm going to loose the game," is due for acceptance on that basi Go »