Scott Hardie | January 1, 2002
[hidden by request]

Anna Gregoline | January 4, 2002
Scott, that was exhaustive yet fascinating. And awww. Thanks for the compliments.

Hope you do a retrospective on the end of 2002 - I missed a lot of this. Here's to us talking more.

Love ya,
Anna (VoodooToaster WebMistress)

Lori Lancaster | January 15, 2002
[hidden by request]

Rebekah Dassion | February 24, 2002
Hi...I remember you...one of my friends found this site trying to remember mine, so I looked it up. My family moved to West Chicago after seventh grade, and I graduated high school there.
I'm a graduate student at Wisconsin now, teaching and working towards an MA (and hopefully PhD) in Spanish...Good luck with your upcoming graduation!

Scott Hardie | March 15, 2002
Lori - Thanks for the offer. I might or might not accept. I hope to see you in person or at least talk to you on the phone this weekend, so I'll ask you then.

Rebekah - Good to hear from you. I sent you an email message.

Josh - Do you mean Toni Morrison? Famous author? Wrote Beloved, Jazz, Song of Solomon?

Scott Hardie | March 15, 2002
Oh, shit...

Anna - Thanks! :-)

(Yours was the only comment I read at the time. I only noticed the other three after surfing the control panel log.)

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.

Other Discussions Started by Scott Hardie

Sayonara, Summer

Russ, nice solo solution on that tough Music goo. You definitely earned those points. :-) For anyone curious, we once discussed player-created goos needing to be recognizeable in their gooed forms (as in, they should bear some resemblance both to human beings and to the source images), and I agreed to hold future goo creations to that standard, but this Music goo by Chris predates that standard, and there are still a few more in the queue from before that agreement. Go »

Let the Truth Be Told

Finally, someone else who thinks the Winter Olympics are boring. Go »

The Tommy Westphall Universe

Here's the other conversation-starter that I mentioned. If you haven't heard of him, Tommy Westphall is one of the most important characters in the history of American television. Go »

Captain's Quarry

It's time for the summer event in Pirate Paradise: Captain's Quarry, where you'll hunt for other players to join your team. Go »

My So-Called Life

The release of old television shows on DVD is a wonderful trend, and combined with the convenience of Netflix it's even better. Go »

Privacy in Oakland: The Big Picture

A year and a half after our Parking Lot Privacy discussion (link) the same trend resurfaces, but this time with higher stakes. Go »