Scott Hardie | January 1, 2002
[hidden by request]

Anna Gregoline | January 4, 2002
Scott, that was exhaustive yet fascinating. And awww. Thanks for the compliments.

Hope you do a retrospective on the end of 2002 - I missed a lot of this. Here's to us talking more.

Love ya,
Anna (VoodooToaster WebMistress)

Lori Lancaster | January 15, 2002
[hidden by request]

Rebekah Dassion | February 24, 2002
Hi...I remember you...one of my friends found this site trying to remember mine, so I looked it up. My family moved to West Chicago after seventh grade, and I graduated high school there.
I'm a graduate student at Wisconsin now, teaching and working towards an MA (and hopefully PhD) in Spanish...Good luck with your upcoming graduation!

Scott Hardie | March 15, 2002
Lori - Thanks for the offer. I might or might not accept. I hope to see you in person or at least talk to you on the phone this weekend, so I'll ask you then.

Rebekah - Good to hear from you. I sent you an email message.

Josh - Do you mean Toni Morrison? Famous author? Wrote Beloved, Jazz, Song of Solomon?

Scott Hardie | March 15, 2002
Oh, shit...

Anna - Thanks! :-)

(Yours was the only comment I read at the time. I only noticed the other three after surfing the control panel log.)

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.

Other Discussions Started by Scott Hardie

Star Wars IMAX

Yesterday I met Dave Mitzman, Steve Elliser, and Steve's girlfriend's little brother Dominic at the Museum of Science and Industry here in Tampa. Go »

Blow

This evening I rented "Blow" because I had to review it for the newspaper. I wanted to see the movie anyway, because of glowing recommendations from Anna and Kevin and Matt, but the assignment was the compelling reason. Go »

Is It Time to Get the Cats Fixed?

Would it improve or worsen Celebrity Goo Game if the point bonuses of the lucky cats were fixed in time at the moment when the lucky cat was assigned to its owner? Go »

Phonelessness and Other Fears

A new essay comments on how fear of technology is actually fear of aging, something that has been on my mind lately. Go »

Email

Matt's emails to me have been returned undeliverable lately, and I've gotten barely any goo guesses this week, so I think my email may be on the fritz (again). Go »

Ice Cube

In case you haven't heard, Ice Cube was cast in an unfair light by WBBM-TV, aka CBS in Chicago, when they reported that an area rapist looked like him. Go »