Scott Hardie | January 1, 2002
[hidden by request]

Anna Gregoline | January 4, 2002
Scott, that was exhaustive yet fascinating. And awww. Thanks for the compliments.

Hope you do a retrospective on the end of 2002 - I missed a lot of this. Here's to us talking more.

Love ya,
Anna (VoodooToaster WebMistress)

Lori Lancaster | January 15, 2002
[hidden by request]

Rebekah Dassion | February 24, 2002
Hi...I remember you...one of my friends found this site trying to remember mine, so I looked it up. My family moved to West Chicago after seventh grade, and I graduated high school there.
I'm a graduate student at Wisconsin now, teaching and working towards an MA (and hopefully PhD) in Spanish...Good luck with your upcoming graduation!

Scott Hardie | March 15, 2002
Lori - Thanks for the offer. I might or might not accept. I hope to see you in person or at least talk to you on the phone this weekend, so I'll ask you then.

Rebekah - Good to hear from you. I sent you an email message.

Josh - Do you mean Toni Morrison? Famous author? Wrote Beloved, Jazz, Song of Solomon?

Scott Hardie | March 15, 2002
Oh, shit...

Anna - Thanks! :-)

(Yours was the only comment I read at the time. I only noticed the other three after surfing the control panel log.)

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.

Other Discussions Started by Scott Hardie

I'll Never Understand...

(Fill in the rest of the sentence.) ...Laundry. My dryer apparent cannot dry my clothes completely in one cycle even when set for maximum heat and time. Go »

Prankz

This news article (link) hypes the degree to which the crowd was angry, based on the much calmer account that I read initially. Go »

Shedding Some Light on Lucid Dreaming

After my dream last night, I can report personal experience that what they say about light levels in lucid dreaming is true. Go »

Your Game, Your Goos

Celebrity Goo Game now has a much improved system for creating your own goos. It's been in the works for a while now, and I'm pleased to announce that it's finally done. Go »

Long Live the '90s

Now that Jurassic World has been an enormous hit, and Independence Day is coming back, I have heard it said that studios are going to make lots of sequels and remakes of '90s movies, because the '90s are suddenly hot right now. Go »

How Graduation Went

In case any of you don't know (and the odds are against that being possible), I graduated from college on Saturday morning. Go »