Scott Hardie | January 1, 2002
[hidden by author request]

Anna Gregoline | January 4, 2002
Scott, that was exhaustive yet fascinating. And awww. Thanks for the compliments.

Hope you do a retrospective on the end of 2002 - I missed a lot of this. Here's to us talking more.

Love ya,
Anna (VoodooToaster WebMistress)

Lori Lancaster | January 15, 2002
[hidden by author request]

Rebekah Dassion | February 24, 2002
Hi...I remember you...one of my friends found this site trying to remember mine, so I looked it up. My family moved to West Chicago after seventh grade, and I graduated high school there.
I'm a graduate student at Wisconsin now, teaching and working towards an MA (and hopefully PhD) in Spanish...Good luck with your upcoming graduation!

Scott Hardie | March 15, 2002
Lori - Thanks for the offer. I might or might not accept. I hope to see you in person or at least talk to you on the phone this weekend, so I'll ask you then.

Rebekah - Good to hear from you. I sent you an email message.

Josh - Do you mean Toni Morrison? Famous author? Wrote Beloved, Jazz, Song of Solomon?

Scott Hardie | March 15, 2002
Oh, shit...

Anna - Thanks! :-)

(Yours was the only comment I read at the time. I only noticed the other three after surfing the control panel log.)

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.

Other Discussions Started by Scott Hardie

State of the Site: October 2015

How we doin'? Every planned feature mentioned in the last "State of the Site" has been completed except for the Facebook login form, which remains a goal of mine for the semi-near futur Go »

Another Hang-Up

This topic is probably far too mundane to be worthy of discussion, but three similar songs played in sequence in my CD changer just now, and it got me wondering. Why do rock bands like to include a monologue by a woman on the phone in some songs? Go »

A More Secure TC?

Melissa, I hope you don't mind me posting this here. I apologize if you do. Go »

Big Man

Provide a caption to this photo: Go »

A Man Drinks Diarrhea

Ever wonder what George W. Bush's favorite movie is? Go »

Homeless and Helpless

(link) Any speculation as to the cause of this appalling trend among teenagers to assault homeless people? It's one thing to laugh at them and play pranks that rob them of dignity; it's another thing to set them on fire and beat them to death. Go »