Scott Hardie | April 9, 2009
Be glad you're not this teenager's parents, or, I suppose, this teenager. Seriously, I know teenagers text a lot, but 333 daily? Jesus.

Sarah Kyle | April 10, 2009
I know I heard about this. That is crazy. On the news she was smiling. I am bad at text messaging but never go over them. I always send to my carrier. That is crazy. They never should have let her have one. I know they will turn your phone off from what I hear after 2 payments are not made. But this was just one month.

Lori Lancaster | April 10, 2009
[hidden by request]

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.

Other Discussions Started by Scott Hardie

Chucking the Chicks

By now you're probably heard of the backlash against the Dixie Chicks after one of them insulted George W. Go »

Hussein Poll

I want to do a quick poll here, and after a few days I'll explain why. With which of the following do you most agree: A) It is likely that Saddam Hussein was involved in the September 11th attacks. Go »

Soccer Blues

I do this deliberately in video games sometimes when I get frustrated, so it was fun to read about it happening in real life. Go »

Eat Me

Advertisements on food products have been around for decades. What would a box of children's cereal be without a licensed character on the front? Go »

Winter 2012 Season

The new season is barely underway and I'm already having fun this season. I was tempted to display a little South-Park-style face for each player next to their name, but my time is very short at the moment. Go »

Weekend Wrap-Up

Good weekend. I haven't had this much fun in a long time. On Friday, I got up early to go to Grad Day to get my cap and gown, but a series of phone calls ate up my time and I didn't make it. Go »