Scott Hardie | April 9, 2009
Be glad you're not this teenager's parents, or, I suppose, this teenager. Seriously, I know teenagers text a lot, but 333 daily? Jesus.

Sarah Kyle | April 10, 2009
I know I heard about this. That is crazy. On the news she was smiling. I am bad at text messaging but never go over them. I always send to my carrier. That is crazy. They never should have let her have one. I know they will turn your phone off from what I hear after 2 payments are not made. But this was just one month.

Lori Lancaster | April 10, 2009
[hidden by request]

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.

Other Discussions Started by Scott Hardie

Patriotism

Please please please can Barack Obama be the next president if it means four years of outstanding speeches like the one about patriotism earlier this week. Go »

The Ten Best Films of 2003 That I Saw (And Other Lists)

After writing and polishing it for the good part of a week, my annual list is done at last. I open the floor to discussion. Go »

Scott's Pet Peeve #2164

How come it seems like every movie or TV show about a grifter ends the same way: A supporting character who seemed innocent turns out to be a con artist too, and the grifter gets ripped off by them? Go »

Internal Revenue Scandal

Thoughts on the IRS targeting conservative groups? When I first heard that groups matching terms like "Tea Party," "Patriot" and so on were being given extra scrutiny by the IRS, my first thought was that it was related to the sovereignty movement, in which some people renounce their US citizenship to avoid being subject to American laws. Go »

Another Caption Contest

Supply a caption to this photo: Go »

Happy Tenth, Goo Game

I can't believe it's been a decade. I didn't think the game would last until summer, let alone this long, with no signs of stopping. Go »