Scott Hardie | January 26, 2002
Before last night, I had seen "Memento" over six times (that means six times plus certain scenes extra times) and read the entire web site and read the short story Memento Mori. I thought I understood it 100%, that there was nothing left to get. But some movies, you really do learn something new every time you watch it. One of the last shots in the movie is Leonard in bed with his wife. I had always registered this shot in my mind, but I didn't look closely at it. Look where her hand is. I never noticed that before. My mind is blown all over again.

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.

Other Discussions Started by Scott Hardie

Surviving Christmas

It's probably too late for that now, but I'd like to wish everyone a merry Christmas, even if it's just Chinese food and a movie. Is anyone having a particularly good or bad holiday weekend? Go »

The Comedians of Winter

I hope everyone is keeping safe and warm indoors. It might be inappropriate for a guy in Florida to start a thread joking about the cold, but why not? Help me finish this sentence: It's so cold that... Go »

Career Inclination

Thanks to Kelly for finding this online. 1. Go »

Now More Than Ever

For fun, I added something to TC today: An expanded "now" section. On the sidebar on the right are four images of things I've recently enjoyed - one CD, one movie, one video game, and one book. Go »

More Reasons to Be Glad I'm in Florida

First and foremost, our water/sewer and phone were disconnected in Macomb today. Kelly had spent the night at a friend's after seeing Lord of the Rings on Wednesday night and didn't even know until she got home from work today (Thursday). Go »

[Bleep] You

Who else besides me feels a stronger and stronger urge to smack the phone to the floor and stomp on it every time they hear that grating "chirp" tone when someone uses a "walkie talkie" cell phone in public? The walkie-talkie part is meant to be used when Go »

Happy anniversary!

Erik Bates joined Funeratic 16 years ago today.