Scott Hardie | January 26, 2002
Before last night, I had seen "Memento" over six times (that means six times plus certain scenes extra times) and read the entire web site and read the short story Memento Mori. I thought I understood it 100%, that there was nothing left to get. But some movies, you really do learn something new every time you watch it. One of the last shots in the movie is Leonard in bed with his wife. I had always registered this shot in my mind, but I didn't look closely at it. Look where her hand is. I never noticed that before. My mind is blown all over again.

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.

Other Discussions Started by Scott Hardie

The Music Chain

To the last person who commented before you in this discussion, recommend an album or song that you think they'll like, and maybe say why. When someone gives you a recommendation, try it and see what you think, and then report back to us. Let's see Go »

Far from Far from Heaven

Yesterday I snuck into my first movie in as long as I can remember, possibly ever. My mom and I had spent all day doing Christmas shopping and we were tired, so we ordered tickets to a 7:15 show of "Far from Heaven" and headed to a pizzeria for a quick bu Go »

RB: Card Conversion

This may turn out to be a very bad addition to the game, or a very popular one. At the bottom of your label, you can now convert old cards into new ones, at a steep price. Go »

A Promotion Conundrum

Pirate Paradise has been broken from the beginning. A small oversight in the code has had a very large and detrimental effect on the game. Go »

Tampa: First Impressions

I've visited Tampa briefly maybe fifteen years ago, so living here is my first real exposure to the city. So far, not bad. Go »

A Theory is Born

What is your favorite month? What is your favorite season? When is your birthday? Go »