Scott Hardie | July 14, 2002
So what should I get Tragic Comedy for its birthday in two days? I mean, besides the obvious...

Jackie Mason | July 14, 2002
[hidden by request]

Anna Gregoline | July 15, 2002
You know, Scott, I just checked, and my website has about 500 entries too. We must log at the same pace!

Scott Hardie | July 15, 2002
Jackie - I think I will.

Anna - I agree. In my case, I've had a little more help from other authors, so that explains why I'm a little ahead. :-\

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.

Other Discussions Started by Scott Hardie

Scott's Pet Peeve #2033

I don't mind when FAQs deviate from a serious mindset and get a little silly, but really, must every blocked FAQ writer on the Internet turn it into a pseudo-conversation in which the two parties simply make statements about each other? Go »

The Hardest Feat in Rock Block

When I designed the new-and-improved Rock Block, I wanted to make most of the feats easy to achieve as long as you kept playing steadily (such as "win 100 concerts"), but I also wanted to make one extra-difficult feat, something for the truly dedicated players to chase for a long time. Go »

Java Spam

Okay, I know I post about spam too often. I have this love-hate relationship with it: Even though I hate getting it more than I can express in words, I continually find myself either amused by the content of it or impressed by the techniques that it uses. Go »

Alabama Antidisestablishmentarianism

Any comments on the continuing controversy over the Ten Commandments monument in the Alabama state courthouse? Go »

Seeing a Solution

[hidden by request] Go »

Decidedly Undecided

We're only beginning the next presidential election season (something that actually used to be one season, and is now a two-year marathon), so this nuisance is still a long way from coming up, but I dread it all the same. Go »