David Mitzman | March 31, 2005
I've tried 5 times to submit my answer, it tells me I'm wrong (I know it's right and the spelling is right), and yet it lets me submit another answer. Anyone else having this problem?

Amy Austin | March 31, 2005
Apparently, part of *your* problem is not seeing that we're already having this conversation elsewhere, Dave! ;DDD

David Mitzman | March 31, 2005
ooooh. :-p

Scott Horowitz | March 31, 2005
that's why you read before you post... n00b.

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.

Other Discussions Started by David Mitzman

Goddamn Women

So this girl im's me from jdate last week (yes, I know, I'm a member of jdate, leave the ridicule for later). Go »

XM vs Sirius

Ok so nobody's really brought this up yet so I think it's time we all reign in. Like it or not, sattelite radio is the future of radio. Go »

Stadium Arcadium

So anyone listen to the new Red Hot Chili Peppers album yet? I got my hands on it and took a listen at work yesterday. Go »

Aaron Burr

Just for clarification on that commercial: What happens is there's this guy sitting in his apartment/office/whatever and the entire room is loaded up with historical stuff relating to Aaron Burr (guess he's a Burr buff). Go »

Yankees Win! Theeeeee Yankees Win!

Read the subject. That is all. Go »

Amy Can You Hear Me?

So what happened to Amy? She seems to have vanished temporarily. Yes, this is what I'm doing at 11pm on a Sunday night, wondering where other TC authors have vanished to. Go »