Scott Hardie | October 18, 2015
Now seeking players for fantasy basketball! We have four teams so far, and there's room for more. You don't have to follow the sport to have a good time playing this online. The draft happens on Saturday 10/24 at 11am ET. As with other Funeratic leagues, it's public, so don't expect any privacy in the comments.

Scott Hardie | November 1, 2015
This is going to be one hell of a season. With only four players, we have four Dream Teams all loaded with superstars. I have no idea who's best equipped to win at this early stage, because all four teams are unbelieveably overqualified. My bench has Tim Duncan, Victor Oladipo, and Nerlens Noel, for crying out loud. I look forward to an interesting competition for the next few months.

Scott Hardie | April 15, 2016
Somehow I pulled off a narrow championship victory over Steve. This is like the Golden State Warriors being beaten by, well, anybody I guess. They're on fire and I'm thrilled for them. (Some of my Chicago friends, who also grew up in the nineties worshipping the "72 and 10 don't mean a thing without the ring" era when the Bulls dominated, are quite jealous of Curry and the Warriors, but not me. They're amazing to watch.)

Scott Hardie | July 20, 2019
Does anyone remember who the other two players were in this besides Steve and me? The league page is long since deleted. Thanks!

Erik Bates | July 20, 2019
[hidden by request]

Scott Hardie | July 21, 2019
I *think* it was Chris and Justin... but I'm not 100% sure.

If enough other people say they want to do this, I can start a league again.

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.