Funniest

SETH HERZOG The only reason people are complaining about the security “pat-downs” is because the TSA agents aren’t hot enough.
0 votes
TOM SHILLUE I heard a radio ad the other day that began, “Are you suffering from credit card debt?” Suffering? Isn’t that like asking, “Could you or your loved ones have been unknowingly exposed to irresponsibility?”
1 vote
COLIN JOST I saw a Chinese restaurant called “Lucky Chicken.” I disagree.
1 vote
JON FISCH Hugh Hefner got engaged to a 24-year-old. He’s 84. That’s 60 years — an entire old person in between them. It gives me hope, though, because I’m single. I want to get married — maybe I haven’t met the ri
0 votes
BIL DWYER No need to check my ID anymore when I’m buying beer, OK? You want to see some ID? Look at my face! If I’m 20 years old, call an ambulance, please.
1 vote
JIM GAFFIGAN On St. Patrick’s Day, I always imagine St. Patrick is looking down thinking, “What are they doing? I didn’t even drink.”
1 vote
JAMIE KENNEDY The funny thing about beards is that the first week you start to grow it, people don’t know whether you’re growing a beard, or your life is falling apart.
2 votes
AL MADRIGAL I spent $700,000 on a house in LA at the height of the housing market. Out-of-towners come to LA and rub it in my face. “Hey man, you know what you could buy for $700,000 in Alabama? Alabama! The whole thing.”
1 vote
Other (explain)
1 vote

Steve West | April 1, 2011
A recent New York Post article focused on the funniest jokes they heard last year. Which of these tickles your funny bone?

Scott Hardie | April 1, 2011
Sorry, looks like the end of Jon Fisch's joke got cut off: "because she hasn't been born yet." I found it on this page which has many more. Thanks for sharing this, Steve. :-)

Ryan Dunn | April 1, 2011
23. PENN JILLETTE

For their 40th anniversary, Starbucks has a new logo. They also have a new drink coming out. It's sugar-free, fat-free and has no whipped cream. It's called coffee.

Steve West | April 1, 2011
This was just a sampling. Thanks for posting the link, Scott. I should have done that. There were so many to choose from but that Penn Jillette one was a finalist for me, too.

Samir Mehta | April 2, 2011
[hidden by request]

Steve West | April 17, 2011
Now this is an appropriate name for an asian food restaurant. Lucky Chicken my butt...

click image to zoom

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.