Scott Hardie | February 23, 2004
Six years and 322 goos after it began, the goo game is stronger than ever. I don't know what it is you people love about this simple little game, but you keep coming back for more. Thank you.

I also offer my congratulations to Aaron Fischer on being the second inductee to the Hall of Fame. He more than deserves it.

I invite you to leave your own comments.

Anna Gregoline | February 23, 2004
Happy Birthday, Goo Game! You are Scott's simplest game, and therefore the easiest to play. Well, er...not really anymore for me. But we've had fun.

Lori Lancaster | February 23, 2004
[hidden by request]

Erik Bates | February 25, 2004
[hidden by request]

Anna Gregoline | February 25, 2004
Not me, man. That would mean I'd have to wear the same dress every day.

Scott Hardie | February 25, 2004
And why the hell are my clothes all stained red? What, I don't know how to separate laundry loads?

Lori Lancaster | February 26, 2004
[hidden by request]

Anna Gregoline | February 26, 2004
Yeah, but Smurfs don't get it on - they "appear" or something. I remember some bizarre creation myth, but I suppose if you have to explain tiny blue creatures that wear white pants and hats and live in a structured society of almost all males, you have to come up with something.

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.

Other Discussions Started by Scott Hardie

Roy Gorged

It's not funny that someone got injured, no, but the irony is delicious. Roy (Siegfried's buddy) was attacked by his tiger during a show. Go »

Another World, Another Life

If you had to be stuck in the fictional setting of a single movie or TV show or video game for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Go »

Father Felony

The Los Angeles Times just ran an interesting true-crime profile of a man caught up in a custody dispute taken to criminal extremes. Go »

All Kinds of News

I've been kind of silent on TC lately because I've felt crappy. Besides a cold, I've had nausea and headaches for three days because I'm plagued by nightmares all night, nightmares about running out of money. Go »

GooCon: Villa Ridge

It's my pleasure to announce the 2011 edition of our annual gathering, GooCon: Villa Ridge! This year, the event will be held in the suburbs of St. Go »

Round XXXIX Concludes (Goo)

Apparently the latest goos have turned out even harder than I thought they would be. The last seven days look to have been brutal, based on the number of correct guesses so far. Go »