LaVonne Lemler | May 30, 2016
PENDING!!!! HUH??? How is that possible? :-)

Chris Lemler | May 30, 2016
RUH ROH!!!! What did you do now?

Scott Hardie | May 30, 2016
Spacing between letters. :-)

Sorry about the scoring mixup yesterday, where the pagoda scores didn't reset on Saturday night at midnight. A typo on the date in my code led to the end-of-season process not running, and I was out all day in Orlando so I didn't see it until after 10pm. Once I did, I cleared the scores and re-applied the points from people solving Sunday's goo. In other words, also How Not to Start the Summer 2016 Round.

Scott Hardie | May 30, 2016
When I fixed the scores, I neglected to give Chris his 200 points for creating that goo. That's fixed now too. What else can go wrong I wonder?

LaVonne Lemler | June 25, 2016
Use it or lose it! :-) Nice defensive move, Steve! Better watch it, tho....this old broad doesn't forget!! :-)

Steve West | June 25, 2016
Ha! I'll deserve it.

Chris Lemler | June 26, 2016
Hey Steve it's just a fun loving game. But it's a dirty job and some old man's got to do it....lol. Keep up the hard work, you lucky cat thief.....haha. Your not targeting me next are you?

Scott Hardie | August 27, 2016
Congrats on your pagoda victory today, Chris! You played a perfect season and clinched the win for it. That's one thousand well-earned points above the next score. Your prize should be in your inbox now.

This was a hard-fought season of the game. Well played, all.

LaVonne Lemler | August 28, 2016
Chris, congrats on your 3rd victory! You're a great player, had a great round and a perfect season --- sweet! Keep it up!

Chris Lemler | August 29, 2016
Thanks Scott and LaVonne :) It feels good to get my third victory. I was holding my breath to the final wire. The other players played well and a tough battle all the way.

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.