Scott Hardie | March 23, 2018
I never expected to have a player achievement of my own in the goo game, given that I'm not a player, but apparently it's congrats to me for getting a solo solution. Hooray?

What I don't deserve an award for: Letting such a very hard goo run without doing more to moderate it. Oops. Sorry, folks.

Samir Mehta | March 23, 2018
[hidden by request]

Russ Wilhelm | March 23, 2018
That non-competitive side of me agrees with Samir. If at least one person was able to figure it out, it did not need moderated.

Congratulations on getting the goo. You done good!!!

Chris Lemler | March 23, 2018
Samir let me start by saying that was a great goo! Scott kudos to you for being the only one to solve it. Now that being said......It was confusing to me and hard to find but, with no shadow of a doubt that goo should stand in the record books for you Scott being the only one to solve it on your own site. That clue was good and so was the goo.

LaVonne Lemler | March 24, 2018
Scott....Hooray, definitely!! Awesome solo solution! Samir's goo was appropriately labeled "very hard goo", but needed no moderation...and you shouldn't feel bad that regular players missed it; you may have assumed other(s) would solve it as well. The "destabilization of Central Africa" was such a broad topic with an enormous amount of information online and various organizations, countries, leaders, etc., involved, I simply tired of the digging process and gave up!! :-) Great job, Samir!!

Scott Hardie | March 24, 2018
I agree that it was a great goo! I just think it was perhaps a bit too hard. But I appear to be in the minority. :-) Well done, Samir.

Scott Hardie | May 18, 2018
Awesome work pulling off another solo solution, Russ! That extends your lead in that category even further.

Matthew, great goo. I struggled to solve it myself (I went down the wrong alleys of thought), but once I saw the answer, it made so much sense that I left the difficulty at medium and figured most players would get it. It's one of those really tricky goos to create: The kind that are tough to solve, but make perfect sense in hindsight.

Matthew Preston | May 18, 2018
Nice job Russ! And thanks Scott. Like you already know, I really didn't mean for that one to be so difficult (sorry all). In my own hindsight, I would have made the clue a bit less cryptic.

Russ Wilhelm | May 19, 2018
Thanks guys. It took a while to figure out that it referenced the mummy, and that was a long shot. I was looking for someone who danced with something broken for some bit of time.

Nice job with that clue, Matt.

LaVonne Lemler | June 2, 2018
Matt, congratulations on your spring victory! You're an excellent player and creator, and it's awesome to see a 20-year fan of the game in the winner's circle! Russ, kudos to you as well for being there right along with Matt! You're one tough competitor and outstanding player! The outcome of the tie-breaker was a surprise...I would've never been able to guess on that one! Again, congrats to you both!

Good luck to all in the next round! :-)

Scott Hardie | June 2, 2018
Matthew, awesome playing! I am thrilled not just to see you win, but to see you win again after all these years, and after coming out of retirement. You continue to be one of the very best at Celebrity Goo Game. :-)

Russ, you played a great season too! You were neck-and-neck with Matthew and a tied score seems like an appropriate way to end the season, especially since both of you are also tied for the most wins overall. Congrats on a season well played!

LaVonne and Samir, you were right up there with them on the scoreboard. Well done yourselves. :-)

I look forward to the next season already!

Russ Wilhelm | June 3, 2018
Congrats Matthew, If it came donw to who earned it, I'd have picked you. But the shortest average time works too.

Here's to another head to head season.

Matthew Preston | June 4, 2018
Thanks! There has been some serious competition and some seriously difficult goos this season. Much respect to all. Looking forward to Summer 2018.

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.