Chris Lemler | January 1, 2012
I want to wish everyone on this site a safe and happy new year.....My family and I are going to stay home and play games and maybe I might play on my ps3......Lets see what the new year has got to bring us on this site :) 2011 was great year and I have a good feeling that 2012 is going to be better. And the only guy that can make that happen is Scott with suggestions from these great players on this site :) Kudos to you Scott for making 2011 a fun year on Funeratic.

Scott Hardie | January 1, 2012
2011 was an all right year for Kelly and me. More highs than lows. She had a health scare in the hospital for a few days, but it has improved our lifestyle. Our financial situation, while not great, is much more stable than late 2010. Overall, we're happy, and we appreciate what we have.

Thanks for making it a good year on Funeratic in your own way, Chris, and everybody else too. :-) I had a great time with American Pie, GooCon: Villa Ridge, the new goo game format, and good conversation here in TC.

2012 will start big with the launch of Pirate Paradise later today, and I expect to spend a lot of time this year working on it. TMR and TC are overdue for their own redesigns and new features. I can't wait for the next GooCon!

I already have a plan for the next big game to build now that Pirate Paradise is finally done, but I need to take a break first, so I'm not making any predictions as to what year that will be done. :-)

Scott Hardie | January 1, 2012
About TMR: There will not be a ten best films list this year. I haven't seen ten movies that I would recommend. The best movie that I saw this year was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II.

Erik Bates | January 4, 2012
[hidden by request]

Scott Hardie | January 7, 2012
I already said it elsewhere, but congratulations again to you and Pam on the wedding. What a wonderful occasion you'll have to celebrate every New Years. :-)

Erik Bates | January 10, 2012
[hidden by request]

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.