Amy Austin | April 12, 2006
Man, I hate when I'm warm (hot, even!) and don't even know it. I looked for the creator of Strawberry Shortcake and could not find her. I am so off my game now. Congrats, Elliot... it looks like this will be your round! (Not that I thought I was going to win for a long time now, mind you...)

Scott Hardie | April 12, 2006
Great goo, Lori. I figured a few players would come close the way that Amy did, but I didn't know how many would find the artist's name. Wikipedia doesn't mention her, and that picture is nowhere on the web that I can find. This is a case where you have an advantage if you're a regular TC reader, because Lori started a discussion about Strawberry Shortcake last year that got promoted on the site homepage.

No comments about my super-hard Eddie Griffin goo? I was rather proud of how precisely evil it turned out, considering I started it at 23:51 and rushed. (A single goo typically takes me 20-30 minutes to create.)

Jerry Mathis | April 12, 2006
Amy, I'll do you one better. I came across her name at some point, because I wrote it down. I put the name in an image search, didn't see the picture and moved on. Drats....foiled by Lori again!!!

And Scott, the Eddie Griffin goo was tough. The clue matched a number of peopIe and I had trouble finding the picture. Didn't show up in Google, but I finally found it in yahoo. On the last freakin day.

Lori Lancaster | April 12, 2006
[hidden by request]

Michael Paul Cote | April 12, 2006
I tried to find the creator of SS also and had no luck. Everything led to the toy company.

Amy Austin | April 13, 2006
Ugh... exactly -- Jerry, I feel for you there... that would have me cussing. Well, mission accomplished, Scott and Lori. (Eddie Griffin was hard, too... was very pleased to get that one, but obviously I wasn't the only one.) I was about to say that I'm not sure which I hate more... a goo with no correct guesses or one that has an Imelda, but not for me! But as I started to say that, I thought, "Please!" Scratch that -- I think you all know me well enough to know the answer to that, too! ;-D

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.