Scott Hardie | February 27, 2016
Funeratic is currently experiencing intermittent PHP errors that result in the "500 Internal Server Error" messages that you are probably seeing, as well as the failure to load many of the images on the site. I have determined that it's not an issue with the site code, and I've been in touch with the hosting company to get it resolved asap.

Celebrity Goo Game: I sincerely hope nobody was prevented from submitting guesses before the end of the season last night at midnight. Simply refreshing the page and guessing again, a few times as needed, would have worked.

Predict the Oscars: Please take care when submitting any last-minute predictions this weekend as they may not save the first time. Wait for the green confirmation message, and refresh the page to be sure that your predictions were recorded.

Rockin' Robin: We're scheduled to play the tournament today at 2pm est, but I'll postpone if these issues are not resolved by then. If we tried to play despite the issues, you wouldn't be able to see some of the artists on the stage in concert, and you would have trouble submitting some of your turns.

My apologies for any disruption. I'll post updates here as I learn more.

The problem has been resolved. We're still on for today's RB tournament!

Justin Woods | February 27, 2016
Unfortunately Joanna and I are waiting for AT&T to fix our internet service. Hopefully it will be fixed before the tournament.

D'oh, sorry to hear it. I hope it's fixed soon. If it's not fixed by 2pm, I wouldn't mind postponing the tournament if everybody else is ok with it, especially since your absence would effectively bring us down to four players which is too few anyway.

If it is fixed in time, do you know if Joanna intends to play as well? She is not officially registered yet, but I can add her if she'd like to play too.

Steve West | February 27, 2016
Good luck with the fix. We really need you.

Yes Joanna intends to play but I just got the call that they will be here at 12:30PM CST. I am not sure if we are going to be ready by 1PM. Sorry guys.

Maybe I'm overly optimistic, but I doubt it will take them terribly long. I've had short visits in the past.

We can wait a little while at the top of the hour to see how the work is coming along on your end. Maybe the rest of us can play our concerts while we wait for you guys to sign in to play yours.

No Internet service would make me go crazy, so I sympathize. Good luck getting back online soon, tournament aside. :-)

Sounds good! Still waiting for him to arrive.

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.