Chris Lemler | April 22, 2011
Is Trump running for President in 2012 or is that a "rumor"?

Tony Peters | April 22, 2011
honestly him running would be a guaranty that Democrats win

Scott Hardie | April 23, 2011
I take Trump at his word that he believes can fix some of the country's problems, which is fine; we all think we could if given a shot. But he also knows that he's completely unelectable to run the country (this isn't Italy), which makes all of his recent talk a publicity stunt. Like with Sarah Palin, the news media is happy to prolong the charade that he's in this race, because every mention of his name means instant web traffic and/or ratings. It's pretty much 1999 all over again, although he had different positions back then.

Steve West | April 23, 2011
Donald Trump is one of the most self-serving pricks I've ever observed. I saw him once interviewed gloating over how he one-upped Merv Griffin in a business deal, cackling like a lunatic how he had essentially ripped him off for millions. I have little doubt that he will prolong this run for the presidency shtick for as long as it suits his whims and personal goals - not necessarily the country's goals. I have no doubt that he would love to turn the country into his own personal empire and that he would lead the country as if he were king. The decisions he would make I would always question as to whether they were made in the best interest of the country or in the best interest of the Donald. Yeah, Qaddafi, I can stop the bombing anytime I want - What's in it for me?

I'm not so naive that I think this type of deal making doesn't actually occur in all political negotiating settings. He might actually excel at this. However, I can't help but think that he would only act in the best interest of the nation if it coincided with what was in his own personal best interests. I don't see any sacrificing in him.

Samir Mehta | April 23, 2011
[hidden by request]

Chris Lemler | April 23, 2011
who would he make his running mate
I elect Steve West!!!!!!!

Steve West | April 24, 2011
I eschew the Sherman pledge in preference of the words of Mo Udall, "If nominated, I shall run to Mexico. If elected, I shall fight extradition."

Scott Hardie | April 24, 2011
You really would be the perfect running mate for Donald Trump.

Yeah, the unelectable duo. "If you're stupid enough to elect us, you're getting what you deserve." He may as well run with that rat's nest sitting on top of his head as his running mate as far as I'm concerned. He'll stand an equal chance as with me standing behind him constantly giving him the stink-eye.

click image to zoom

Chris Lemler | April 24, 2011
lol

Jackie Mason | May 14, 2011
[hidden by request]

Steve West | May 15, 2011
Martha Stewart has seen real jailtime. She'd probably go back again when she punches the White House decorator after she runs out of gingham. Snooki can't be president because you have to be born in the U.S.A. New Jersey isn't part of this country still is it? That rules out Michael Palin too I'm afraid, although that one was intriguing. Newt's busy building the Idiotic Nickname Hall of Fame and Trump was recently killed in a bizarre wig removal ritual that went horribly wrong. I hear Glenn Beck is looking for a job.

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.