Scott Hardie | October 16, 2015
As discussed elsewhere, we're starting up a fantasy hockey league, and it has to start fast because the professional season is already underway. Invitations have been sent by email to Steve West, Chris Lemler, and Matthew Preston. I heard that Steve didn't receive his; what about you other guys?

If the teams aren't created in time for tomorrow's draft, I can move the draft back a week. I might also be able to add a team after the draft, but that might not be ideal given the talent imbalance.

If anyone else is interested in trying fantasy hockey this season, please contact me asap.

Matthew Preston | October 16, 2015
I got my invite and I'm editing my team info right now! My cousin, Scott Pugely, said he's interested in playing. I hope that's cool. He is/has been a user of the site in the past. I'll send you his email address info shortly.

Steve West | October 16, 2015
Adding Scott Pugely would be awesome to me.

Scott Hardie | October 16, 2015
Scott is definitely welcome! I just sent his invitation.

Scott Hardie | October 17, 2015
My apologies: We'll have to reschedule the draft. ESPN won't let it take place until every last team has been created. This is what we get for trying to race at the last minute.

I imagine that today is bad for Chris given the disc golf tournament, and tomorrow is bad for everyone else given church and football and family obligations. Would Wednesday or Thursday or Friday evening work for you all instead? Otherwise we can try again next weekend, although the hockey season is getting further and further away from us. :-\

Matthew Preston | October 17, 2015
I have completed my rankings and draft strategy, so whenever is fine by me. Regardless of when it is, I'm unlikely to make it live.

Scott Hardie | October 17, 2015
Sounds good. I'm ok with trying tomorrow if you guys are, by the way. I didn't mean to rule out that option.

Steve West | October 17, 2015
I'm flexible. I don't usually get home until 7:00 pm but autodraft works for me if we start earlier.

Scott Hardie | October 18, 2015
All five teams are now created. If I hear no objections in the meantime, we'll draft at 9pm Eastern, 8pm Central on Wednesday.

Scott Hardie | April 15, 2016
Congrats on the season championship, Steve! You dominated all season and deserved it!

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.