Jerry Mathis | July 1, 2005
I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that Mike is a CHUMP! What did it take, like 2 seconds for you to figure it out? Damn you and your elephant memory!!

Mike Eberhart | July 1, 2005
No, actually it took about 10 seconds... But I spent about 5 minutes looking for the picture. I guessed it about 12:25 last night, and was the second person to guess. Matt had a pending guess when I made mine.

Scott Hardie | July 2, 2005
This goo has already inspired two celebrities for some future Do-Over Week.

Aaron Fischer | July 7, 2005
Heh... I never thought about that... you probably get some GREAT ideas based on incorrect guesses!

Scott Hardie | July 7, 2005
Yes indeed. It tells me my players are already thinking of those celebrities as answers. Martha Stewart and OJ Simpson were both directly inspired as goos because so many people had guessed them earlier. Robert Patrick probably should have been guessed by players for Reese Witherspoon, which was good enough to inspire his own goo.

Amy Austin | July 7, 2005
Well, I'm really interested in the do-over possibilities for (0586), since I've come across 3 or 4 names and/or pictures that would work... but only to a certain extent. This "medium" looks more like an end-of-the-round goo to me! ;-)

Well, maybe that's why you win so much Amy, you bring your end-of-the-round game to the opening weeks. :-)

Amy Austin | July 7, 2005
Hmmm... I'll have to ponder on that. ;-)

Jerry Mathis | July 7, 2005
They don't call her Darth Goo for nothing! ;-)

Ok, so I have to admit that I didn't realize how well another person fit my clue for 0582 until after I had submitted it. The similarities are striking. Wish I could say I planned it like that, but I'd be lying.

There has been quite a variety of guesses for it. I'll reveal the list at midnight.

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.