Scott Hardie | February 23, 2017
It's my pleasure to add another deserving player to the Hall of Fame. This year, Samir Mehta gets the honor. I can't say enough nice things about this guy. Congrats, my friend. :-)

Steve West | February 23, 2017
What an incredible site contributor! Such a consistent competitor. An obvious, wonderful inductee. Congrats!

Erik Bates | February 23, 2017
[hidden by request]

Chris Lemler | February 23, 2017
Congrats. Very well deserved. You earned this induction.

LaVonne Lemler | February 23, 2017
Awesome news, Samir! Congratulations on being elected to the Hall of Fame! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy! :-)

Samir Mehta | February 23, 2017
[hidden by request]

Lori Lancaster | February 23, 2017
Congratulations Samir :)

Scott Hardie | February 25, 2017
Way to prove it, Samir! Three days after I publish your Hall of Fame entry, you go and win another season! Crazy. You have now reached fifth on the list of all-time winners.

That was a wild finish to the season with some very close scores. Russ and Chris were within about a hundred points of Samir. Precise timing of the lucky cats made a big difference. Congrats to everybody who climbed up that pagoda.

Chris Lemler | February 25, 2017
Congrats Samir on your victory. It's great to have a little help from those lucky cats. Job well done.

LaVonne Lemler | February 25, 2017
Yay, Samir --- what a week! Congratulations on another Celebrity Goo victory! You're an outstanding player....keep it up. (Still hoping to see a few of your created goos next round.. :-)

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.