Scott Hardie | April 26, 2003
I am excited to have received my first piece of hate mail related to Celebrity Goo Game. Check it out:

You are a twisted fuck who has to try and make a living of of the dismal fortunes of others. You really should spend less time at White Castle and more time at the library – by the way – go to hell for trying to make your mark by looting innocent people like the miglins. You deserve to eat pig shot for ecploiting such a wonderful family. Have a pleasant time in hell bitch!

Passion is good. Passion without eloquence is bad. But at least he can spell, mostly.

Erik Bates | April 26, 2003
[hidden by request]

Lori Lancaster | April 27, 2003
[hidden by request]

Erik Bates | April 27, 2003
[hidden by request]

Matthew Preston | April 27, 2003
Okay, but what if you eat the White Castle at a library?

Jackie Mason | April 28, 2003
[hidden by request]

Scott Hardie | April 28, 2003
I think he was talking about this old goo. It's the only Miglin I mention on any of my sites. Some mark I made, huh? As for who he is, I don't care.

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.

Other Discussions Started by Scott Hardie

Mega Comic Strip Round-Up

Wow, I've been accumulating these for the last nine months. It's time to clean out the hard drive. Here are my favorite comic strips from the last nine months (you can even chart the holidays):Pooch CaféPreteenaIn the BleachersOne Big HappyWilly n EthelMister BoffoStone SoupThe DuplexPooch CaféTiny SepukuThe DuplexRaising DuncanThe DuplexMister BoffoDilbertReal Life AdventuresGet FuzzyEllington WayPooch CaféWilly n EthelDoonesburyDick WrightIn the BleachersOne Big HappyPicklesPicklesMister BoffoMike LuckovichStone SoupWilly n EthelDoonesburyDilbertMister BoffoBig TopGet FuzzyReal Life AdventuresThe DuplexBrevityThe DuplexStone SoupDilbertMister BoffoMontyPooch Café Go »

Peek-A-Boo

A professor at Tokyo University is developing see-through clothing - that is, onlookers would see right through the person to the other side, making him effectively invisible. Go »

Whoreloween

Parents: Would you let your child dress up as a pimp or a ho this Halloween? Taking stock of our nation's culture: "Due to overwhelming demand, our child ho costume is currently sold out. Go »

Trump Wins

I don't want to talk about the outcome of yesterday's election, but I feel some kind of need to document my feelings on the morning of November 9, 2016. Go »

Scott 1, Mice 0

Finally fed up enough to do something about it, I bought two Mouse Cubes at WalMart today for $1.47 each. Go »

Americanisms

The BBC recently listed their readers' 50 most hated Americanisms. I could quibble with a few on the list. Go »