Scott Hardie | March 16, 2021
This year's contest has begun.

Any thoughts on the nominations?

Erik Bates | March 16, 2021
Wow... it was an absolute shit year for me watching movies. The movies themselves are probably great, but of every movie nominated, I only saw two: Soul and Mulan. I have absolutely no frame of reference as to how to even go about determining a winner for any of these categories.

Matthew Preston | March 17, 2021
Same here, Erik. Thanks to my kids (and Disney+), I've seen Soul, Onward, The One and Only Ivan, and Burrow. I did also catch The Midnight Sky one night randomly on Netflix. Time to do some research!

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.

Other Discussions Started by Scott Hardie

Welcome Back!

Welcome back to the revised oldschool Tragic Comedy! It has only been three months since the popular Greymatter version was deleted, but it seems like an eternity. Go »

Alien Hand Syndrome

Add "alien hand syndrome" to the list of diseases that I wouldn't mind having for one day. If you haven't heard of it, it involves one hand, usually the left, literally moving on its own. Go »

Naturally Delicious

What do you think of food brands like Nestlé, Frito Lay, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and Kraft announcing that they'll use all-natural ingredients? Go »

Halloween Costumes

Kelly and I won a costume contest last year, so we're brainstorming ideas for how to put together new costumes in the next few weeks to try again. Go »

GooCon: Villa Ridge 2

It's my pleasure to announce the 2012 edition of GooCon! Last year was a fantastic success, thanks to great guests and a great location. Go »

The Hardest Feat in Rock Block

When I designed the new-and-improved Rock Block, I wanted to make most of the feats easy to achieve as long as you kept playing steadily (such as "win 100 concerts"), but I also wanted to make one extra-difficult feat, something for the truly dedicated players to chase for a long time. Go »

Go for the Gold!

Predict this year's Oscar winners and earn a prize!