Scott Hardie | August 5, 2021
Congrats on the solo solution, Russ! That was a tough goo.

Steve West | August 5, 2021
It's never my goal to stump everyone. Congrats Russ!

LaVonne Lemler | August 5, 2021
Russ, super job on another solo solution! Care to share your method of solving it? Totally had me stumped for the week, coming up with nothing even remotely close to the answer.

Russ Wilhelm | August 6, 2021
Very tough. Frustratingly so. Very well put clue, Steve.

What it eventually came down to was a matter of deep diving and elimination. Searching from a desktop computer helped as well. Makes searching for words and phrases in lengthy web pages easier, or I just don't know how to do document searches on an iphone. But still, it took most of the week to find it.

Chris Lemler | August 6, 2021
Nicely done Russ

Scott Hardie | August 28, 2021
Congratulations on another victory today, Chris! That makes four in a row, which has not happened since Matthew's dominance of the early game, and extends your lead as the player with the most victories ever. You are really good at this! :-D

So many of you played really well this season. The top eight scores were all close together.

I think we're all ready to mix things up. A new scoring system will launch tonight, bidding farewell for the second time to the cats and the pagoda. They have served us well, but they have gotten repetitive and boring, so let's try something new. Good luck and enjoy the new season that starts tomorrow!

Steve West | August 28, 2021
As many accolades you've thrust upon me for Rock Block, it's debatable that your accomplishments (read dominance) in the Goo game may be even more laudable. Congrats (again!).

LaVonne Lemler | August 28, 2021
Congrats, Chris, on another win! You never give up! Guess a new name for you would be the "Goo Guru" --- certainly seems to fit! :-) Oh, by the way, your old Mom could use some tips if you care to share!!!

Scott, I'm anxious for the new season and your changes to the game! Although I was thoroughly confused after reading your changes awhile back, I just decided not to reread anything, and let the chips fall where they may! Should be a lot of fun! Thanks for all the time and enjoyment you put into the game!

Chris Lemler | September 1, 2021
Thanks everyone! I appreciate all the kind words. Another very LUCKY win. Wasn't expecting that turnout. Good luck everyone in the next round.

Scott Hardie | September 2, 2021
Congrats on another solo solution, Russ! That was a tough goo. :-)

Chris Lemler | September 2, 2021
Russ is the King of Solo solutions. Job well done

Erik Bates | September 2, 2021
[hidden by request]

LaVonne Lemler | September 2, 2021
Yay, Russ! Another awesome solo! Super job! :-)

Russ Wilhelm | September 3, 2021
Thanks all.

It was definitely a tough one. One of those you find, and still look for in case there's an even better guess somewhere out there.

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.