I Miss My Site
by Scott Hardie on May 7, 2007
Things I would rather have done than work until 2am on a Sunday:
- Fix the Obsessions page.
- Fix the sidebar on my blog.
- Review Spider-Man 3.
- Review a bunch of other movies.
- Blog about new friends.
- Get Death Proof off the homepage.
- Blog about this weird murder case I heard about.
- Write a less hostile follow-up comment in the "Gay Marriage" discussion.
- Prepare for my NASCAR trip with Steve Dunn.
- Blog about this weird medical condition I read about.
- Prepare the 1000th goo and several to follow.
I'm not saying I could have done them all, but at least one or two would have been nice.
Three Replies to I Miss My Site
The creator of Funeratic, Scott Hardie, blogs about running this site, losing weight, and other passions including his wife Kelly, his friends, movies, gaming, and Florida. Read more »