Chris Lemler | July 19, 2013
I finally got another monkey off my back cause I shot 279 289 and a 257 a series of 825. This is my first 800 series since I've been bowling. My mom wasn't there tonight as usual....lol. I am so happy that I got this monkey off my back. I had faith in myself and I conquered it. I now know I can shoot a 800 series in bowling. A great person once told me to be patient it will come and tonight it did. I was so happy everyone on the lane came over and congratulated me on shooting the series and high games. Another first happened tonight and that was I threw 21 strikes in a row which I never done before. I came home and told my dad and he was so happy for me. I haven't been able to tell my mom cause she was sleeping but when she gets up she will find out that I finally shot a 800 and be disappointed that she missed it. But I know she will be proud of me for doing that even though she wasn't there tonight to see me bowl the series.

LaVonne Lemler | July 22, 2013
Chris, I've decided not to watch you bowl anymore.....you do so much better when I'm not there! :)
Congratulations again on this outstanding achievement, one certainly to be extremely proud of! Your series is going to be hard to top, but it wouldn't surprise me if you do! Keep it up!

Scott Hardie | July 23, 2013
I did not know, but should have guessed, that there were these kinds of milestones in bowling. I didn't know that it went beyond a 300 game and maybe a tournament win. You're getting into rarer and rarer stratospheres of talent with each achievement, Chris -- keep it up! :-D

Chris Lemler | July 23, 2013
Thanks Scott

Chris Lemler | July 23, 2013
Wait until Tuesday night in winter league there is no staying away from the bowling alley then.....haha

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.