Scott Hardie | August 12, 2018
Are we playing another fantasy season this year? I'll start it if at least four players are in.

My ideas for tweaking the settings this year:
- Have one injury reserve slot on each team, reducing the bench by one.
- Have a longer regular season with single-week championship rounds, not double-week championship rounds.

What do you think? I'm definitely open to more ideas. Thanks!

Steve West | August 12, 2018
I'm in and flexible about the rule change proposals.

Erik Bates | August 12, 2018
I'm in for another season!

click photo to zoom

Samir Mehta | August 13, 2018
[hidden by author request]

Steve West | August 17, 2018
I was scared before the GIF. Now, I'm mortified.

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.

Other Discussions Started by Scott Hardie

Freedom of Sales Pitch

Does anyone here have enough knowledge of the law to know whether telemarketing really does qualify as protected free speech, as two judges recently ruled? It doesn't seem like it should. Go »

Fastest or First?

Both of these options have been controversial in the goo game before, but I'm curious which has more support. If you and another player could both solve a goo, and the game had to find a way to eliminate one of you, would you rather try to survive by solv Go »

Today's Goo

In case any overnight players were wondering why the switch happened, I had decided to swap goos 0444 and 0445, but I forgot to swap their images. You saw 0445 a day early for the last few hours. Go »

De Plane, De Plane

Why did the airline industry invent the word "deplane"? That bugs me every time I hear it. Go »

Revelations

This may be an insensitive question, but I ask out of mere curiosity, and I do feel sympathetic. Catholics, for you, what is it like to see Pope Benedict caught up in the current sex abuse scandal? Go »

Oscars 2016

This year's contest is underway. Good luck! It got recognized! Go »