Scott Hardie | July 19, 2019
Who wants in on another fantasy football season? If at least four people sign up, I'll revive the Funeratic Fantasy League for another year of cursing-at-your-monitor action.

I would prefer to hold the draft on the morning of Saturday August 31. If you cannot make it then, please propose another day and/or time that suits you and we can all discuss. Thanks!

Steve West | July 19, 2019
I am so in.

Erik Bates | July 19, 2019
[hidden by request]

Scott Hardie | July 28, 2019
Nobody else? Boo!

Aaron Shurtleff | July 28, 2019
Oh. I missed this.

I'll be the usual distracted mess, but I'll give it a go if you need me! :P

Scott Hardie | July 29, 2019
Excellent! I'll take the fourth slot. I'll reopen the league shortly in advance of the draft. If anyone else would like to join, there's still plenty of room.

Samir Mehta | July 30, 2019
[hidden by request]

Scott Hardie | August 18, 2019
The league has been reactivated. You probably got an email. Now's the time to tweak your team before the season starts, if you plan to do so.

One thing that bugs me about ESPN's service is that you cannot edit the team list until the league is reactivated. Chris is the only player from 2018 who didn't opt to play again this year, so Chris, if you got an email about the league being reactivated before I could delete your team, sorry for the trouble and please ignore it.

Our draft is scheduled for 10am ET on Saturday August 31. It's a snake draft, and the order will be randomly set by ESPN one hour before it starts.

I have not changed any rules since last year. It's a 15-week regular season, with one player getting a bye each week, and then a single week of playoffs between the two players with the most wins.

If anyone else wants to join, please say so before the draft. Everyone is welcome!

If anyone cannot make it to the August 31 draft and would prefer a different time, please say so asap.

Here's looking forward to a great season!

Aaron Shurtleff | August 26, 2019
Hey Scott. I didn't get an email for some reason. Can you re-send? If not, I'll see if I can find it an muddle through.

Thanks!

Scott Hardie | August 27, 2019
Replied via message.

If anyone else has trouble getting in, please let me know asap. Thanks.

Scott Hardie | August 30, 2019
Reminder: The draft will be tomorrow morning at 10am Eastern.

Erik Bates | August 30, 2019
[hidden by request]

Steve West | August 30, 2019
Yowzah, Yowzah, Yowzah.

Erik Bates | August 30, 2019
[hidden by request]

Aaron Shurtleff | August 31, 2019
Sonofamoron! I thought draft was 10pm, because reading comprehension is nil for me. Time to go see I auto-drafted Andrew Luck and LeSean McCoy...

Scott Hardie | December 23, 2019
Erik, congrats on winning the championship! Steve had the most weekly victories all season, but it's all about that final week 16. It looks like both teams underperformed relative to their projections.

I'll ask again in the summer if people want to play a 2020 season. I have a few tweaks in mind.

Erik Bates | December 23, 2019
[hidden by request]

Steve West | December 23, 2019
Congrats on beating my crappy team! It's not your fault they were crappy and I'm glad you could take advantage.

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.