Scott Hardie | July 20, 2020
Normally late summer is the time when I ask who wants to play fantasy football.

This year, I don't know if there's going to be football.

As of now, the NFL is still bullish about it happening. I don't think anyone really knows what the fall is going to look like. The NFL might wind up taking things one week at a time.

So my questions to you are:

1) What do you think the season is going to look like in light of the pandemic?

2) Do you think we should skip fantasy football this year in light of the unpredictability, or forge ahead in spite of it and roll with what happens?

3) Do you want to be a part of this possibly very unusual fantasy season if we do have it?

Steve West | July 20, 2020
I'm thinking I'm sitting out and hoping they don't play. I would deeply regret it if they do. Some things are actually more important than NFL games.

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.

Other Discussions Started by Scott Hardie

Annoying Media Tropes

There are all kinds of annoying tropes in movies and TV. I just wrote about one. Watching Person of Interest lately, there are several more on my mind, because the show leans heavily on these: • Antagonists who act really overtly evil, like threatening to kill each other at every turn, or killing their henchmen for minor failures. Go »

Piracy Tax

Still a fan of Randy Bachman after this news, Erik? Songwriters association pushes for 'piracy' fee. Go »

R.I.P. Chris Cornell

Thoughts on Chris Cornell's sudden passing? I'll say more later as soon as I can, but I want to mention now, in case it's not obvious, that the timing of today's goo is a coincidence. Go »

The Last Password

I don't use a password manager, but I've been tempted to get one because I keep seeing articles like this touting their benefits. Go »

They Still Haven't Started

Any other disgruntled Verizon customers? For two years since I moved here, they have hounded me with telemarketing calls, trying to get me to sign up for new service packages even though I'm paying a rather unfair amount for the one I already have and like. Go »

Marvel Madness

I've been wondering when superhero fatigue was going to happen in this country. Now that Marvel has announced a million more movies, I no longer bother. Go »