Steve West | December 30, 2009
Not much of a prediction, I know. Especially with foreknowledge of the remake planned for Robocop. I'm not sure this movie needs remade. I don't think there's much room for improvement and it's not exactly a story that needs retelling.

The A-Team? How much bad-asser can this movie be without Mr. T? Common is the best they could do? Okay, they still have Bruce Willis and Liam Neeson as probable stars so maybe... But still, I pity the fool who didn't get a better B.A.

Robin Hood. Yes, another Robin Hood. This Russel Crowe outing is taunted as being more historically accurate. One word review: So. William Hurt will lend some hamminess to the cast and Cate Blanchett as Maid Marion is a good stroke (pun intended).

Anyone hear of other remakes?

Samir Mehta | December 30, 2009
[hidden by request]

Quinton Jackson seems a better choice. I forgot about Benicio Del Toro's werewolf. Speaking of him and remakes, he's been reportedly cast to portray Moe in a Stooges movie. Jim Carey as Curly and Sean Penn as Larry should make a seeable movie if for nothing else, the shock value.

And I just looked at IMDB's casting for the A-Team and didn't see Bruce Willis mentioned. Where in hell did I hear that in the first place and boy am I pissed if I'm misreporting this! Sorry, folks.

Jackie Mason | January 2, 2010
[hidden by request]

Samir Mehta | January 3, 2010
[hidden by request]

Scott Hardie | January 10, 2010
See the trailer before they yank it from YouTube. Again.

Steve West | January 12, 2010
Holy hissy fits, Batman! Spiderman-4 apparently has no Sam Raimi or Tobey Maguire. Unbelievable.

Jackie Mason | January 21, 2010
[hidden by request]

Steve West | January 21, 2010
One more remake on the horizon that I'll probably see. '13', the remake of the French film 13 Tzameti, has Jason Statham, Mickey Rourke, Ray Liotta, and recently added Emmanuelle Chriqui from Entourage.

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.