Scott Hardie | January 23, 2019
I am frustrated not to be able to start our annual contest on the first day of Oscar season for I think the first time ever. But I was up until 2am last night dealing with other priorities, and I just couldn't. It takes me a few hours to input the data and find the images. I'll get the contest launched on Friday, or possibly sooner.

Any thoughts on this year's nominees?

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.

Other Discussions Started by Scott Hardie

Adventures in Apartmentland

I haven't lived in a real apartment complex since I was a little kid. If I hadn't been in such a hurry to move here before work started, I probably would have found a house and moved into that instead, but the deadline pressured me to take the best apartm Go »

Fall Over

The end of the goo game's fall season is almost here. The scores are all so close: Eight players are within 1000 points of the lead as of this writing, with several more players close behind them. Victory really could go to anybody this Saturday. Go »

For All Debts Public and Private

Is anybody else bothered by Clinton's pleas for the public to help her pay off her campaign debt, most of which is owed to herself personally? Now Obama is urging his supporters to send her money. Go »

Game Over

Scientists say that video games are not an addiction. Damn it! Go »

Aflixion

I saw a pair of good articles about Netflix recently: - The One Killer Feature Netflix is Still Missing, a brilliant idea - Go »

No Foolin'

Where are the pranks? It's April first. Go »

Go for the Gold!

Predict this year's Oscar winners and earn a prize!