Scott Hardie | February 12, 2003
It's that time of year again... My fourth annual Predict the Oscars contest has begun. The layout slightly improved this year, but the big change is the implementation of PHP. Now you can submit and even edit your predictions yourself, with no need to email me anything. I plan to tabulate the scores live during the broadcast, so anyone curious can follow along. It's free, it's fun, and the prizes are pretty good, so what are you waiting for?

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.

Other Discussions Started by Scott Hardie

Overhaul of Fame

After 17 years, I'm making the very first changes to Celebrity Goo Game's Hall of Fame. I'm surprised that it lasted so long without them! Go »

Andy Rooney Says

Back in May, a 63-year-old friend of mine forwarded me a rant from Andy Rooney of "60 Minutes." Here's the text I received. Go »

Block Party III: Rock Around the Clock

It's been a while since we had one of these, and the start of a GOO round seems like a good time. This Sunday, you're invited to try Rock Block for the first time, and/or play lots of matches if you're already experienced. Go »

ICP is B-A-D

Not that Blender magazine is an authority on anything, but just for fun, I'd like to point out that they recently named Insane Clown Posse the worst rock band ever. Go »

Fusion Filmmaking

In a conversation with Kris Weberg the other day, we agreed that "Artificial Intelligence: AI" (started by Kubrick and finished by Spielberg) had one merit for sure: It was probably the best chance we would ever get to see one of the most humanistic directors working with one of the least. Go »

Basketbrawl

I'm surprised nobody started a discussion about the brawl yet. (link) How is it we've gone in less than a century from athletes as paragons of gentlemanly conduct to athletes as brutish, hairpin-trigger thugs? Go »