Which slogan gets me the nom?

Why not? The world's gonna end anyway.
2 votes
There Will Be Hell Toupee!
1 vote
A Rat's Nest Combover In Every Garage
0 votes
Economic Experience? How's three bankruptcies grab ya?
0 votes
Vote for the rich guy. He might steal less.
0 votes
Marriage should be between a man and a woman, and then another woman, and then yet another woman.
0 votes
Combover To The Dark Side
2 votes
Other (better than these)
0 votes

Steve West | May 3, 2011
As has been suggested, I've decided to run as Donald Trump's vice presidential running mate. The Donald has agreed on the condition that I come up with an appropriate campaigh slogan. I'm looking for campaign volunteers to come up with the spicy nugget to put me a heartbeat away from the next impeachment.

Steve West | May 4, 2011
With the public's attention focused on the death of Osama bin Laden, billionaire Donald Trump huddled with advisors for the second straight day to try to decide what stupid shit to say next.

Trump's two-day hiatus from spewing messed up shit is the longest on record, experts say, adding to the pressure on the billionaire to break his silence with something truly craptastic. -Borowitz

Suck it up Donald. We got a campaign to run. I'll get you started. Because Bin Laden has had a bullet put through his diseased heart, a teacher has finally shaved his ten-year old beard. So the largest beard in America now is Katie Holmes.

Scott Hardie | May 4, 2011
Ha! There are lots of good jokes going around. One of my favorites: "So Osama bin Laden is finally dead. It's amazing what Americans can accomplish when the Playstation Network goes offline."

Other good recent jokes about a variety of topics.

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.