We've had several polls about songs lately, so I begin another: What are your favorite songs to hear while behind the wheel? Go »
With the news of the first successful face transplant – however controversial this particular incident might be (link) – am I the only one wondering how long it will be until this is a routine cosmetic procedure performed on people whose faces are perfectly fine except in their own minds? Go »
Things are kind of messy right now. Kelly and I were supposed to return to Macomb on Sunday afternoon, but Kelly's car broke down (a leak in the power steering fluid supply meant that the car could barely turn) and so we don't return until tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon. Go »
Heard of Mike Rowe? He's a Canadian 17-year-old who set up his own web design business, and registered http://www. Go »
Please tell me that there are people out there who heard about the Nazi writing assignment in Albany and didn't immediately assume the teacher was anti-Semitic, and who instead assumed that the essay must have been intended to serve any number of purposes:
- getting the students to argue a side they obviously do not support, to build their powers of persuasion
- getting the students to understand how propaganda can make an evil argument sound convincing, so that they listen to media more critically
- getting the students to realize how ordinary people could come to hate an entire race, to teach them the potential for this evil in ourselves
- getting the students to recognize the pressure to conform to position they don't support, so they can better resist it
- getting the students to talk and think creatively about a difficult historical subject, from a firsthand perspective
There are plenty more possible valid explanations. Go »
Kelly told me that on Saturday, she had some friends over to help clean the house, and they all decided to rearrange some furniture. Go »
Welcome to Funeratic! We are an interactive community,
and ask that everyone participates using their real first and last name.
Your email address is required because it is the only way to reset your password if you lose it.
You will never receive email from this site unless you subscribe to notifications. You will never be automatically enrolled to receive notifications.
If you need assistance with this form or have any questions,
please contact Scott Hardie, the site administrator.
All fields are required.
Funeratic contains adult language and subject matter, and is intended for adults only.