by Scott Hardie on March 17, 2009
Yesterday was my 13th anniversary of dating Kelly. We've been through many ups and downs together, and those downs have to do with why we're not married yet, but I love her as much now as I ever have. Here are 13 things that have been a part my life for less time than we've been dating:
- The Internet.
- My cousin Vanessa, who's now in middle school.
- Paying taxes.
- Manhood. (Get your mind out of the gutter!)
- A high school diploma.
- JonBenet Ramsey, Theodore Kaczynski, Dolly the sheep, and other news figures of 1996.
- Having a brother.
- Sony PlayStation.
- Not living under my parents' roof.
- Chinese buffets.
- Every friend I have, except Lori.
- Knowing what love is.
Three Replies to Feeling Lucky
The creator of Funeratic, Scott Hardie, blogs about running this site, losing weight, and other passions including his wife Kelly, his friends, movies, gaming, and Florida. Read more »