This celebrity goo was created by player Sarah Kyle.
Scott Hardie provided the source image, gooed image, and category, made minor changes to the clue provided by Sarah, and wrote the explanation.
publication date: Monday, August 4, 2008 (part of Round XXXV)
clue: This writer was all about letting the music play.
explanation: Juhl was the writer-producer of Fraggle Rock, whose theme song included the phrase "let the music play." more…
solved by: Russ Wilhelm, Steve West, Justin Woods, LaVonne Lemler, Chris Lemler, Joanna Woods, Richard Slominsky, Denise Sawicki, Amy Austin, Megan Baxter, Walter Chesser, Shawn Brandt, Jim Kraus, JB Brenner, and Samuel Franklin
player landmarks: This was the last goo solved by Jim Kraus.
David LettermanTop Ten Good Things About Becoming a Celebrity Goo:
10. Now you're as famous as Kikawada Masaya.
9. Hey, somebody ought to get some practical use out of your mugshot from thesmokinggun.com.
8. Three words: Lawsuit, lawsuit, lawsuit.
7. You can send this head shot to your agent on April Fools Day.
6. Unlike appearing on Larry King Live, no sexual favors required.
5. Denise Sawicki knows who you are.
4. Mel Gibson won't return your phone calls. Oops, I'm sorry, that's one of the top ten good things about becoming a celebrity Jew.
3. Face it, you still look better than you do in the tabloids.
2. Until that high-concept themed week came along, you had no idea there were six other famous people with your first name.
1. Celebrities deserve more attention. Go »