These goos are from the Television category, people famous for starring in or making television shows. Browse another way.
Alfonso RibeiroHis new career in reality-TV dance competitions, winning Dancing with the Stars and hosting Dance 360, is no doubt influenced by a former character's love of dancing to Tom Jones in front of his fresh cousin in Bel Air. Go »
Ashley TisdaleShe's been in some of Disney's biggest television hits of recent years -- shows about hotel suites, singing high schoolers, and platypus spies -- but her career really popped after she got into music. Go »
Billy BushThis about-to-be-unemployed host probably wishes that his cousin Jeb was the GOP nominee for president, instead of the billionaire with whom he was once recorded having a very inappropriate conversation. Go »
Bonnie HuntThis comedic Chicagoan has had more luck in movies, such as hits about giant dogs named for classical composers and board games that destroy households, but she keeps launching eponymous TV shows no matter how many fail. Go »
Brandon TartikoffThe visionary executive who rescued NBC and spearheaded so many pop-cultural landmarks of the 1980s (The Cosby Show, L.A. Law, Cheers, Miami Vice, Knight Rider, Family Ties, and many more) deserved more of a tribute than having Punky Brewster's dog named after him. Go »
Brett SomersThis Canadian actress is no match for this goo game but she sure makes a very odd couple with her husband. But there is one more thing you ought to know about her and that is that she is hot in the summer. Go »
Chevy ChaseHe attended community college, and had success in movies as a vacationer, a golfer, and a fletcher, but he'll always be remembered for his first big break, hosting weekend news updates. Go »
Claire DanesShe's been a CIA operative worried about al Qaeda, a 1990s teenager worried about fitting in at school, a veterinarian worried about Terminators, and a Shakespearean lover worried about a feud between two families. Go »
David LettermanTop Ten Good Things About Becoming a Celebrity Goo:
10. Now you're as famous as Kikawada Masaya.
9. Hey, somebody ought to get some practical use out of your mugshot from thesmokinggun.com.
8. Three words: Lawsuit, lawsuit, lawsuit.
7. You can send this head shot to your agent on April Fools Day.
6. Unlike appearing on Larry King Live, no sexual favors required.
5. Denise Sawicki knows who you are.
4. Mel Gibson won't return your phone calls. Oops, I'm sorry, that's one of the top ten good things about becoming a celebrity Jew.
3. Face it, you still look better than you do in the tabloids.
2. Until that high-concept themed week came along, you had no idea there were six other famous people with your first name.
1. Celebrities deserve more attention. Go »