publication date: Sunday, January 24, 2010 (part of Round XLII)
clue: Haiti needs every hero it can get.
explanation: Jean-Louis played "The Haitain" on the TV series Heroes. more…
solved by: Russ Wilhelm, Steve West, Justin Woods, Samir Mehta, LaVonne Lemler, Chris Lemler, Richard Slominsky, Denise Sawicki, Steve Dunn, Amy Austin, Erik Bates, Mike Eberhart, Aaron Shurtleff, Tony Peters, Scott Horowitz, Ryan Dunn, Sarah Kyle, Walter Chesser, and Jesse King
|Please help the victims of the earthquake in Haiti. It takes less time than solving this goo. Donate now.|
David LettermanTop Ten Good Things About Becoming a Celebrity Goo:
10. Now you're as famous as Kikawada Masaya.
9. Hey, somebody ought to get some practical use out of your mugshot from thesmokinggun.com.
8. Three words: Lawsuit, lawsuit, lawsuit.
7. You can send this head shot to your agent on April Fools Day.
6. Unlike appearing on Larry King Live, no sexual favors required.
5. Denise Sawicki knows who you are.
4. Mel Gibson won't return your phone calls. Oops, I'm sorry, that's one of the top ten good things about becoming a celebrity Jew.
3. Face it, you still look better than you do in the tabloids.
2. Until that high-concept themed week came along, you had no idea there were six other famous people with your first name.
1. Celebrities deserve more attention. Go »