Jackie Mason | September 27, 2006
[hidden by request]

Scott Hardie | September 27, 2006
What you guessed is a very common incorrect guess, Jackie. It's nearly up there with Bill Gates, which comes around every time there's a technology goo like Tom Kyte. I should probably get it over with and make a goo of this celebrity already instead of waiting for the next Do-Over Week.

Aaron Shurtleff | September 27, 2006
Dick Clark?

Wasn't goo 0486 a while ago? How badly did you screw it up that you're just now realizing?

:) I kid, of course. Was this goo 0846?

Jackie Mason | September 28, 2006
[hidden by request]

Scott Hardie | September 29, 2006
Do you transpose digits when you dial a phone number, Jackie? Happens to me all the time. Tonight I ordered dinner by phone and asked the clerk to read my number back to me, and sure enough I'd told her the digits in the wrong order.

Amy Austin | September 29, 2006
Funny thing is, I seem to recall her saying that she did also mess up on ol' Dickie... I think she guessed Regis, if I remember correctly! ;-D

Scott Hardie | September 29, 2006
Yes she did, inspiring Do-Over Week II in the process. And now she has inspired "Don't I Know You from Somewhere 3lse?" Week as well. (Sorry for using your chest as the icon, Jackie.) And she's already inspired the next themed week, starting on October 15. That's a pretty good influence on the game.

Aaron Shurtleff | September 29, 2006
I actually do the same thing. :) Especially with letters when I type. I know the hip kids use the word teh for the, but it's rough for us thirtysomethings! ;P

Adrianne Rodgers | October 8, 2006
Don't feel bad Jackie.
Look at me!

Jackie Mason | October 8, 2006
[hidden by request]

Amy Austin | October 15, 2006
Ah, yes... goo dyslexia -- it's a tragic condition afflicting... many. ;-D

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.