Scott Hardie | April 7, 2021
Steve, congrats on getting a solo solution on a tough goo. I have no regrets on making that goo so hard. :-)

Steve West | April 7, 2021
Thanks. Probably, like everyone, I started looking at tattoo and makeup artists. Then added milk, milk products and milk paint to the search string. Nothin'. It was the third part of the clue that clinched it. Momentum. I think it was "throwing in milk" that eventually led somewhere.

Mike Eberhart | April 7, 2021
Great job Steve. I was using all of those same search methods. I had an idea to start looking at Photographers last night, but just gave up. That's what I get... :) Congrats!

Samir Mehta | April 7, 2021
Amazing work! Tough goo!

Chris Lemler | April 7, 2021
Congrats Steve

LaVonne Lemler | April 9, 2021
Congrats on your solo, Steve --- awesome solve! Thanks for sharing your method!

Scott Hardie | May 29, 2021
If anybody thought Chris was done after becoming the goo game's winningest player three months ago, I think he just proved otherwise. :-)

Congrats on your TWELFTH victory in the game, Chris! Truly astounding!

This is also your third consecutive victory. Nobody else has pulled that off except Justin Woods 10 years ago and Matthew Preston 20 years ago. Way to go! :-)

As for other end-of season news, I wish I could say that the new lucky cats were ready to play as intended. But anyone reading my blog knows that I have a lot on my plate right now, so it should be no surprise that I need more time to finish the changes. I have no choice but to delay it three more months to the fall season. I'm sorry, folks; I was looking forward to it too.

Erik Bates | May 29, 2021
[hidden by request]

LaVonne Lemler | May 29, 2021
Wow, Chris! Congrats ---- again! How do you do it, and why haven't you shared your secrets with your mother! :-)
Way to go, Champ! Good luck (really?) next round! Hahaha.

Best of luck to everyone!

Chris Lemler | May 30, 2021
Sorry my wonderful mother if I shared my secrects with you then I would have to share them with everybody....lol. No secrets on winning just getting lucky. Thanks Scott and Erik for those kind words. I'm just getting lucky. Good luck to everyone this round

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.