Scott Hardie | April 7, 2021
Steve, congrats on getting a solo solution on a tough goo. I have no regrets on making that goo so hard. :-)

Steve West | April 7, 2021
Thanks. Probably, like everyone, I started looking at tattoo and makeup artists. Then added milk, milk products and milk paint to the search string. Nothin'. It was the third part of the clue that clinched it. Momentum. I think it was "throwing in milk" that eventually led somewhere.

Mike Eberhart | April 7, 2021
Great job Steve. I was using all of those same search methods. I had an idea to start looking at Photographers last night, but just gave up. That's what I get... :) Congrats!

Samir Mehta | April 7, 2021
Amazing work! Tough goo!

Chris Lemler | April 7, 2021
Congrats Steve

LaVonne Lemler | April 9, 2021
Congrats on your solo, Steve --- awesome solve! Thanks for sharing your method!

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.

Other Discussions Started by Scott Hardie

Caption Contest

Prince and Beyonce: Go »

The Defenders

Is anybody else watching the big Marvel/Netflix crossover series? They've only been setting it up for something like three years now. Go »

Multiplex Marvels

Movie theaters have a long tradition of gimmicks to get you into certain shows, from the corny (Smell-O-Vision and tingling chairs) to the once-corny-but-now-mainstream (3D), to the agreeably impressive (IMAX). Go »

X2: Mutated Commercials?

Having just seen "X2," I'm amused by some of the miniscule differences between the movie and the advertising. Go »

Drunk Driving by Proxy

Say you're had too many drinks, and you know better than to drive, so you responsibly hand your keys over to someone else. Go »

Hall of Fame 2017

It's my pleasure to add another deserving player to the Hall of Fame. This year, Samir Mehta gets the honor. Go »

Go for the Gold!

Predict this year's Oscar winners and earn a prize!