Scott Hardie | November 30, 2019
The 83rd season of Celebrity Goo Game begins tomorrow. I have some fun things planned for the season that will reveal themselves soon. There are two rule changes in effect:

1) You now have four days to use a lucky cat instead of seven days. I confess, I'm still a bit skeptical about this change (it feels like forcing players to play a certain way), but I have been convinced by recent support for the idea.

2) Shiro's per-goo bonus now only applies to goos solved, not also to goos created. You will continue to get 100 points per goo created, so there's still a decent point bonus there.

Let's have some fun this season. Good luck! :-)

Scott Hardie | February 16, 2020
I amuse myself by creating themes, and Make It So Evil was another instance of self-indulgence. I almost called it "Darmok and Jalad at Celebrity Goo Game." Thank you for continuing to tolerate my nonsense. :-)

Erik Bates | February 16, 2020
[hidden by request]

Scott Hardie | February 16, 2020
Sokath, his eyes open!

Steve West | February 16, 2020
Are you kidding? This has been one of the best themes ever!

Scott Hardie | February 18, 2020
Samir, you've been solving a lot of goos right after midnight. As of today, you now have more Swift Solutions than anyone else. Congrats and well played. :-)

Samir Mehta | February 29, 2020
[hidden by request]

Steve West | February 29, 2020
Thanks. More like the Crown Prince, at best, because of the great players before me.

Scott Hardie | February 29, 2020
Congratulations, Steve! That's your eighth win in the game overall, which puts you into rare company. It's also your second consecutive victory. You previously won two rounds back-to-back in 2009. Way to go!

Russ, Samir, and Steve, you all played a perfect season, solving every goo. Well done! (The site automatically credits these once the last goo expires. I just happened to notice today.)

I had a lot of fun this season by getting weird with a few goos and themes. Maybe I will keep it up. :-)

LaVonne Lemler | February 29, 2020
Congrats, Steve --- and WOW! Back-to-back wins, your 8th win and a perfect season! Pretty awesome! Maybe a Triple Crown next round! :-)

Russ and Samir, congratulations on your perfect season, as well That's some accomplishment facing 90 goos! Nice going!

Another fun season, Scott! Don't change a thing!! :-)

Chris Lemler | March 1, 2020
Steve unbelievable another well deserved victory. Way to go on all 3 puuurrrr-fect rounds.

Scott Hardie | March 6, 2020
I didn't notice it when I commented before, but this is actually the first perfect season for Samir and Steve. You are both so accomplished at the game that I assumed that this was one of numerous occasions. :-) Congrats again!

On the flip side, Russ, this is your 12th perfect season, the most of any player. Amazing!

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.