Scott Hardie | November 30, 2019
The 83rd season of Celebrity Goo Game begins tomorrow. I have some fun things planned for the season that will reveal themselves soon. There are two rule changes in effect:

1) You now have four days to use a lucky cat instead of seven days. I confess, I'm still a bit skeptical about this change (it feels like forcing players to play a certain way), but I have been convinced by recent support for the idea.

2) Shiro's per-goo bonus now only applies to goos solved, not also to goos created. You will continue to get 100 points per goo created, so there's still a decent point bonus there.

Let's have some fun this season. Good luck! :-)

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.

Other Discussions Started by Scott Hardie

Naturally Delicious

What do you think of food brands like Nestlé, Frito Lay, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and Kraft announcing that they'll use all-natural ingredients? Go »

The Frog

Ever have a moment when you realize you were just hallucinating, but it seemed so real? I got the jibbly-jibblies today from a frog. Go »

Themed Concerts

I'm pleased to introduce Themed Concerts to Rock Block. These are silly matches built around a theme, affecting the cards that you play with and more. Go »

The Year of the Eighties

So many movies this year are remakes of 80s titles, or sequels that ignore the gap of two or three decades since their predecessors, or are thoroughly infused with 80s nostalgia. Go »

Scott's Pet Peeve #7510

This discussion has spoilers for Avengers: Endgame and Spider-Man: Far from Home. With the news that Sony and Disney are no longer partnering on any future Spider-Man film projects, which still could be undone but I assume for sake of discussion is permanent, I've seen lots and lots and lots of comments online about how this wrecks the future of the MCU. Go »

Disorder

Every time I read about the new "Law & Order" series this fall (such as here), the article invariably mentions what a guaranteed success the new series will be, and how every spin-off so far has drawn huge ratings. Go »