A Guy Walks Into A Bar...
by Steve West on September 19, 2007
That is the opening line to a joke with a genre all its own. Here are a dozen I found at various sites around the web.
1. An amnesiac walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "Do I come here often?"
2. A guy with dyslexia walks into a bra.
3. A young Texan walks into a bar and orders a drink. "Got any ID?" asks the bartender. The Texan replies, "About what?"
4. A pair of jumper cables walk into a bar. The bartender says, "You can come in here, but you better not start anything!"
5. A penguin walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "Has my father been in here?" The bartender says, "I don't know. What does he look like?"
6. A termite walks into a bar and asks, "Is the bar tender here?"
7. A cheeseburger walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve food in here."
8. A dog with his foot wrapped in a bloody bandage hobbles into a Western saloon. He sidles up to the bar and announces: "I'm lookin' fer the man that shot my paw."
9. A skeleton walks into a bar. The bartender asks, "What'll you have?" The skeleton says, "Give me a beer, and a mop."
10. A polar bear, a giraffe and a penguin walk into a bar. The bartender says, "What is this, some kind of joke?"
11. A guy walks into a bar in Cork, in Ireland, and asks the barman: "What's the quickest way to get to Dublin?" "Are you walking or driving?" asks the barman. "Driving," says the man. "That's the quickest way," says the barman.
12. René Descartes is in a bar at closing time. The bartender asks him if he'd like another drink. Descartes says, "I think not," and he disappears.
One Replies to A Guy Walks Into A Bar...
Steve West scours the Web searching for interest or absurdity and then shakes his head ruefully when he finds it. Read more »