publication date: Friday, March 10, 2006 (part of Round XXVII)
clue: There's something fishy about this not-quite-dead mobster.
explanation: Vigoda played a mobster in The Godfather and starred in the TV series Fish. An erroneous report of his death in 1982 became a joking part of his celebrity. more…
solved by: Russ Wilhelm, Steve West, Matthew Preston, Amy Austin, Mike Eberhart, Aaron Shurtleff, Dave Mitzman, Elliot Farney, Jerry Mathis, Scott Horowitz, Megan Baxter, Chris McKinnon, Michael Paul Cote, and Josh Paddison
David McCallumThis 83-year old Scotsman became quite popular as a Russian Uncle in the sixties and, in recent years, has gained renewed international recognition and popularity as a Ducky Doctor. Go »
David LettermanTop Ten Good Things About Becoming a Celebrity Goo:
10. Now you're as famous as Kikawada Masaya.
9. Hey, somebody ought to get some practical use out of your mugshot from thesmokinggun.com.
8. Three words: Lawsuit, lawsuit, lawsuit.
7. You can send this head shot to your agent on April Fools Day.
6. Unlike appearing on Larry King Live, no sexual favors required.
5. Denise Sawicki knows who you are.
4. Mel Gibson won't return your phone calls. Oops, I'm sorry, that's one of the top ten good things about becoming a celebrity Jew.
3. Face it, you still look better than you do in the tabloids.
2. Until that high-concept themed week came along, you had no idea there were six other famous people with your first name.
1. Celebrities deserve more attention. Go »