publication date: Monday, August 2, 1999 (part of Round V)
clue: Being the host of a news Show has its Daily advantages, Mr. J.S. Mills.
explanation: Stewart was famous at the time of this goo for hosting "The Daily Show," a cable television show that interviewed celebrity guests and made fun of itens in the news. The words "J.S. Mills" play with Jon Stewart's name by referring to the writer John Stuart Mills. more…
solved by: Matthew Preston
trivia: This goo was created much earlier than it appeared online, and ironically, Stewart became more famous during this time, his new job hosting "The Daily Show" making him familiar to more people.
David LettermanTop Ten Good Things About Becoming a Celebrity Goo:
10. Now you're as famous as Kikawada Masaya.
9. Hey, somebody ought to get some practical use out of your mugshot from thesmokinggun.com.
8. Three words: Lawsuit, lawsuit, lawsuit.
7. You can send this head shot to your agent on April Fools Day.
6. Unlike appearing on Larry King Live, no sexual favors required.
5. Denise Sawicki knows who you are.
4. Mel Gibson won't return your phone calls. Oops, I'm sorry, that's one of the top ten good things about becoming a celebrity Jew.
3. Face it, you still look better than you do in the tabloids.
2. Until that high-concept themed week came along, you had no idea there were six other famous people with your first name.
1. Celebrities deserve more attention. Go »