Erik Bates | May 27, 2005
[hidden by request]

Amy Austin | May 28, 2005
Why, what do you mean, Erik -- that it really should have been rated "easy"? Or "hard"???

Oh... you just wanted to get under my skin, huh? ;-)

Erik Bates | May 28, 2005
[hidden by request]

Aaron Fischer | June 1, 2005
Main Entry: 1me·di·um
Pronunciation: 'mE-dE-&m
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural mediums or me·dia /-dE-&/
Etymology: Latin, from neuter of medius middle -- more at MID
1 a : something in a middle position b : a middle condition or degree : MEAN
2 : a means of effecting or conveying something: as a (1) : a substance regarded as the means of transmission of a force or effect (2) : a surrounding or enveloping substance (3) : the tenuous material (as gas and dust) in space that exists outside large agglomerations of matter (as stars) b plural usually media (1) : a channel or system of communication, information, or entertainment -- compare MASS MEDIUM (2) : a publication or broadcast that carries advertising (3) : a mode of artistic expression or communication (4) : something (as a magnetic disk) on which information may be stored c : GO-BETWEEN, INTERMEDIARY d plural mediums : an individual held to be a channel of communication between the earthly world and a world of spirits e : material or technical means of artistic expression
3 a : a condition or environment in which something may function or flourish b plural media (1) : a nutrient system for the artificial cultivation of cells or organisms and especially bacteria (2) : a fluid or solid in which organic structures are placed (as for preservation or mounting) c : a liquid with which pigment is mixed by a painter
usage see MEDIAion

Scott Hardie | June 1, 2005
My proposal to eliminate the difficulty rating altogether has been thoroughly booed by players, so perhaps a "skill rating" in its place might be the solution we need: Each goo would be rated according to the skill level needed by the player to solve it, such as "Beginner," "Intermediate," "Expert" et cetera. Whether or not "Amy" would be the highest skill level is up for debate. :-)

Amy Austin | June 1, 2005
Hahahahaha... I'm flattered to be considered such an "expert" -- however, I don't really see myself getting this last Music goo... despite my best brain-storming. I guess we'll see, since there's still a lot of days left! I also think that if you're going to re-name any levels of difficulty for little ol' moi, then the "medium" is where it's at... that "medium" J&O took me four hours to figure out!!! And, in case no one noticed, I also failed to get the last "medium" Music goo... Scott's tricky little saxophonist! I do like the new rating proposal, however...

Oh, yeah... and Mr. Mathis is turning out to be quite the goo terrier, too -- I've noticed that he is *seriously* on my heels these days! "The force is strong with this one." ;-D

Mike Eberhart | June 1, 2005
It's Jerry's destiny to defeat you Lord Austin.... He is the chosen one.... :)

What?!?!?! No way... even Darth Vader had a reign of terror that lasted for a while -- I'm just getting started!!! ;-DDD

Jerry Mathis | June 1, 2005
I'm no match for Darth Goo Austin I'm afraid. And this music goo is harder than shit! Maybe that could be a difficulty rating. Has a nice ring to it! :)

I'm sensing the presence of another Imelda...

What is this Imelda thingy you speak of?? :D

It concerns you not... ;-D

Join forces with me on the dark side, Jerry...

(You suck.) ;-P

LOL!

Jerry, I am your mother!

(As bizarro as that sounds, "Jerry" is actually *my* father's name!!!)

Scott Hardie | June 1, 2005
Noooooooooooooo!

Want to participate? Please create an account a new account or log in.