publication date: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 (part of Fall 2014)
clue: There are ten top reasons why his impending retirement is a loss for late-night comedy talk shows.
explanation: Letterman hosted The Late Show and was known for his Top Ten lists. He announced that he would retire in 2015. more…
solved by: Russ Wilhelm, Steve West, LaVonne Lemler, Samir Mehta, Chris Lemler, Justin Woods, Matthew Preston, Joanna Woods, Richard Slominsky, Denise Sawicki, Mike Rothstein, Aaron Shurtleff, and Lori Lancaster
David LettermanTop Ten Good Things About Becoming a Celebrity Goo:
10. Now you're as famous as Kikawada Masaya.
9. Hey, somebody ought to get some practical use out of your mugshot from thesmokinggun.com.
8. Three words: Lawsuit, lawsuit, lawsuit.
7. You can send this head shot to your agent on April Fools Day.
6. Unlike appearing on Larry King Live, no sexual favors required.
5. Denise Sawicki knows who you are.
4. Mel Gibson won't return your phone calls. Oops, I'm sorry, that's one of the top ten good things about becoming a celebrity Jew.
3. Face it, you still look better than you do in the tabloids.
2. Until that high-concept themed week came along, you had no idea there were six other famous people with your first name.
1. Celebrities deserve more attention. Go »