publication date: Monday, June 4, 2007 (part of Round XXX)
clue: Top Ten Good Things About Becoming a Celebrity Goo:
10. Now you're as famous as Kikawada Masaya.
9. Hey, somebody ought to get some practical use out of your mugshot from thesmokinggun.com.
8. Three words: Lawsuit, lawsuit, lawsuit.
7. You can send this head shot to your agent on April Fools Day.
6. Unlike appearing on Larry King Live, no sexual favors required.
5. Denise Sawicki knows who you are.
4. Mel Gibson won't return your phone calls. Oops, I'm sorry, that's one of the top ten good things about becoming a celebrity Jew.
3. Face it, you still look better than you do in the tabloids.
2. Until that high-concept themed week came along, you had no idea there were six other famous people with your first name.
1. Celebrities deserve more attention.
explanation: Letterman was a TV host famous for Late Night and The Late Show. His most famous recurring gag was the Top Ten list. more…
solved by: Russ Wilhelm, Steve West, Justin Woods, Joanna Woods, Matthew Preston, Denise Sawicki, Mike Rothstein, Steve Dunn, Amy Austin, Mike Eberhart, Aaron Shurtleff, Dave Mitzman, Elliot Farney, Jerry Mathis, Tony Peters, Scott Horowitz, Lori Lancaster, Jackie Mason, Wendy Hampson, Adrianne Rodgers, Melissa Anderson, Kerry Odell, Justin Hampson, Joy Dunn, Sam Boyarsky, and Phyllis Persun