publication date: Monday, March 6, 2000 (part of Round VIII)
clue: I threw that Scott Hardie helluva far. I pity the goo!
explanation: The Celebrity Goo Game used to be on Scott Hardie's home page. At the time this goo went online, a fictional page existed on the same site, called "Mr. T vs. My Friends," in which T threw (and presumably killed) Scott, and Scott's friends sought revenge. The word "helluva," throwing people, and the (modified) phrase "I pity the fool!" are all part of T's celebrity. more…
player landmarks: This was the last goo solved by Ryan Orsucci.
trivia: Though there have been other celebrity goos that have been tied to Scott's Home Page, like Alyson Court (0052) and James Hetfield (0024), Mr. T seemed like the perfect celebrity to have as the landmark hundredth goo.
David LettermanTop Ten Good Things About Becoming a Celebrity Goo:
10. Now you're as famous as Kikawada Masaya.
9. Hey, somebody ought to get some practical use out of your mugshot from thesmokinggun.com.
8. Three words: Lawsuit, lawsuit, lawsuit.
7. You can send this head shot to your agent on April Fools Day.
6. Unlike appearing on Larry King Live, no sexual favors required.
5. Denise Sawicki knows who you are.
4. Mel Gibson won't return your phone calls. Oops, I'm sorry, that's one of the top ten good things about becoming a celebrity Jew.
3. Face it, you still look better than you do in the tabloids.
2. Until that high-concept themed week came along, you had no idea there were six other famous people with your first name.
1. Celebrities deserve more attention. Go »