publication date: Sunday, February 4, 2007 (part of Round XXIX)
clue: If this guy loved Raymond so much, he should have married him for the domestic partner benefits. Who's the you-know-what of Queens?
explanation: James starred in Everybody Loves Raymond and King of Queens. In the 2007 film I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry (unreleased as of this goo's publication date), he played one of two straight male firefighters who married for domestic partner benefits. more…
solved by: Russ Wilhelm, Steve West, Justin Woods, Joanna Woods, Matthew Preston, Denise Sawicki, Mike Rothstein, Steve Dunn, Amy Austin, Mike Eberhart, Aaron Shurtleff, Dave Mitzman, Elliot Farney, Jerry Mathis, Tony Peters, Scott Horowitz, Megan Baxter, Chris McKinnon, Mihai Rusu, Michael Paul Cote, Jackie Mason, Todd Brotsch, Adrianne Rodgers, Kerry Odell, Josh Paddison, and Joy Dunn
David LettermanTop Ten Good Things About Becoming a Celebrity Goo:
10. Now you're as famous as Kikawada Masaya.
9. Hey, somebody ought to get some practical use out of your mugshot from thesmokinggun.com.
8. Three words: Lawsuit, lawsuit, lawsuit.
7. You can send this head shot to your agent on April Fools Day.
6. Unlike appearing on Larry King Live, no sexual favors required.
5. Denise Sawicki knows who you are.
4. Mel Gibson won't return your phone calls. Oops, I'm sorry, that's one of the top ten good things about becoming a celebrity Jew.
3. Face it, you still look better than you do in the tabloids.
2. Until that high-concept themed week came along, you had no idea there were six other famous people with your first name.
1. Celebrities deserve more attention. Go »