publication date: Friday, June 22, 2007 (part of Round XXX)
clue: Some people get naked so they can rile up their campus (UC Berkeley), go on talk shows (Sally Jessy Raphael), and wind up in magazines (Playgirl and Playboy). But this guy apparently just liked being naked.
explanation: Martinez was famous as "The Naked Guy," a UC Berkeley student who insisted on living his life naked, gaining fame in the aforementioned talk shows and magazines. more…
solved by: Russ Wilhelm, Steve West, Justin Woods, Matthew Preston, Joanna Woods, Denise Sawicki, Mike Rothstein, Steve Dunn, Amy Austin, Aaron Shurtleff, Dave Mitzman, Elliot Farney, Jerry Mathis, Tony Peters, Scott Horowitz, Lori Lancaster, Mihai Rusu, Wendy Hampson, Justin Hampson, and Joy Dunn
trivia: This was the first celebrity goo to show naked genitalia.
|This goo was part of Naked Week.|
David LettermanTop Ten Good Things About Becoming a Celebrity Goo:
10. Now you're as famous as Kikawada Masaya.
9. Hey, somebody ought to get some practical use out of your mugshot from thesmokinggun.com.
8. Three words: Lawsuit, lawsuit, lawsuit.
7. You can send this head shot to your agent on April Fools Day.
6. Unlike appearing on Larry King Live, no sexual favors required.
5. Denise Sawicki knows who you are.
4. Mel Gibson won't return your phone calls. Oops, I'm sorry, that's one of the top ten good things about becoming a celebrity Jew.
3. Face it, you still look better than you do in the tabloids.
2. Until that high-concept themed week came along, you had no idea there were six other famous people with your first name.
1. Celebrities deserve more attention. Go »